Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Next Friday night is the full throttle Friday also, I'm in also Pi_thumbsup
You should go well... having wings and suchGhastly
See ya wed RobFatman
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Gotta be a couple of tenths in that Lol3
If it doesnt hail or piss down I'll try to make it both nights.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Fill your tanks up Boys may be 20 run night, looks bad but no rain Nerd
Well done to Chris running 9.6 & 9.7s all night Pi_thumbsup
Hes got that bike Egyptian
Good numbers Chris, Congrats!
Shayne
Thanks guys!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
seems like chris and simmo are dialling their bikes in pretty good now.Well done chris,keep at it simmo,remember no trade ins until the gen1 has cracked a 9.6,that way we wont turn our backs on you when you get an 08.Lol3Remember people these bikes are just lowered with a pipe,airbox,tuned,clutch, with a bit of ballasting and lots of practice,regularly cracking between 144-146mph.show me any vehicle that you could buy that could duplicate that for 12 grand?It would be interesting if i could fast forward 12 months and see what numbers are being run with less stock bikes and an 08 tuned and sorted.?
spamanglenn Wrote:seems like chris and simmo are dialling their bikes in pretty good now.Well done chris,keep at it simmo,remember no trade ins until the gen1 has cracked a 9.6,that way we wont turn our backs on you when you get an 08.Lol3Remember people these bikes are just lowered with a pipe,airbox,tuned,clutch, with a bit of ballasting and lots of practice,regularly cracking between 144-146mph.show me any vehicle that you could buy that could duplicate that for 12 grand?It would be interesting if i could fast forward 12 months and see what numbers are being run with less stock bikes and an 08 tuned and sorted.?
12 months don't think you will have to wait that long Party-smiley-018
dads got a stock front wheel at home simmo.
I got a couple as well, that is, if you need them...
If Simmo gets rid of the Copper bike what can we hang shit on him for..
O i forgot.... Merry christmas Rob
[attachment=1928]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
That doesnt look good!
Shayne
abusa Wrote:That doesnt look good!
Just a few adjustments to the sub frame at Jindy Pi_freak