On a lighter note......
Instead of reading everyone's pissing and moaning and chestbeating and childish shit, I thought some of the more mature members might like to look at some pics.
I went up to Pucka during the week and GlenTC kindly helped me fit up my new pro-lite rotors and EBC pads, as well as some braided lines, my new Gilles rearsets and a nice new tinted (integrated LED) tail-light. (oh and the thottle-meister)

Thanks for the hospitality, the help (and the Pizza!!). Outdone yourself yet again mate.
[Image: IMG_0267.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0262.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0273.jpg]
very nice mate
Regards

Dan
Good one Pi_thumbsup Make sure you put some pics in the photo section under the black busas.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Good call - a timely reminder to make sure I do my bit to keep the rusty and pink ones outnumbered ;)
Super hot looking bike mate.
Clap
and Well done Glen too.
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
how much for the rear sets?

I like that seat..... mind if I use it as a base for my design?
Great work as always Glen :) still gotta work out how to fit my braided lines :) lol
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
slowandsteady Wrote:Good call - a timely reminder to make sure I do my bit to keep the rusty and pink ones outnumbered ;)

Pink heh? Knuppel2

Lol3

It's lookin' awesome! It's definitely one of a kind!

I need to talk to Glen about a "new design" too, though with a baby on the way I'm still tossing up between a new paint job or a cot and pram... Confused

Merry Christmas Action-smiley-083
dunno about the cot mate, but wiht a busa....who needs a pram? just get yourself some andy-strapz.lol
Did I say pink? emmmm I meant apricot....or was that peach...... I keep getting my fruits mixed up.
Crikey Pan, I don't want to have to fight Mrs.Pan. But, if I had to choose....lol.

Thank you Cam. We always have a top time, enjoying your company. As a time thief, I was suprised at how fast it can together, even if we did manage to watch a dvd and dig around in this and that. Remind me to put the big airbox mod through next time you are up. I keep forgetting. I still can't believe the brakes went in without me skinning my knuckles. First time for everything. They are way under-rated those EBCs. Easily as good as any other brand I have had through here.

If you still have those lines Raz when that ride is scheduled, I will whip down a little earlier and whack them in.
Glen, you having incoming......
Always have a laugh at your place. Still alternating between kickapoo and storming the gates. lol.
Can definitely recommend the EBC rotor and pad combo. Although still have a bit of bedding in to do, these suckers are AWESOME!
And you might have got away with flesh intact, but I managed to carve a slice off cleaning the bike yesterday!
I am a fan of the Kickapoo. He's nuts. Another way to infuriate Zoey in her car. My fav is what I like to call 'sports-shifting'. Very Happy
Nice pics mate, well done.
That's gorgeous. Go the mighty Blacks. With a little grey it would go faster you know!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Max, I've got a "dark smoke" tinted tail-light and that's sort grey. Plus there's grey inside the yoshi's. Does that count?
There is plenty of grey around these parts already Maxxie.