Canberrans Sips Again
HAYABUSA.....................EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST PREY.[/font]
saracen Wrote:HAYABUSA.....................EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST PREY.[/font]

EVERYTHING

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Except the ZX-14 Lol3
Egyptian

Madmax Wrote:
saracen Wrote:HAYABUSA.....................EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST PREY.[/font]

EVERYTHING

[quote=copperjosh]
Except the ZX-14 Lol3
Egyptian

[quote=Madmax]
Josh I still have my old bike. I can buy an '08 and hose your ZX into the weeds mate, I've ridden your's and the 08, you have no chance - as I said, I don't chop and change looking for more power, I know where to get it, you jumped too soon youngster. You're now on the 2nd fastest prody bike in the worldLol2

EVERYTHING

Arr max, but you didn't open the 14 up hard that night! wait till you do! The 08 busa and the 07 zx14 have already raced down the dragstrip with the same rider aboard each bike, the 14 won. Egyptian

I think top speed the busa's aerodynamics would win out, but on the 1/4 mile & the street, its either the 14 or neck and neck.

What i'm loving most is we are all benefiting from the rivalry, the competition between kawasaki & suzuki is now hotting up & we're all getting sweeter bikes! Coolsmiley

Madmax Wrote:[quote=copperjosh]
Except the ZX-14 Lol3

[quote=Madmax]
Josh I still have my old bike. I can buy an '08 and hose your ZX into the weeds mate, I've ridden your's and the 08, you have no chance - as I said, I don't chop and change looking for more power, I know where to get it, you jumped too soon youngster. You're now on the 2nd fastest prody bike in the world

EVERYTHING

copperjosh Wrote:Arr max, but you didn't open the 14 up hard that night! wait till you do! The 08 busa and the 07 zx14 have already raced down the dragstrip with the same rider aboard each bike, the 14 won. Egyptian

I think top speed the busa's aerodynamics would win out, but on the 1/4 mile & the street, its either the 14 or neck and neck.

What i'm loving most is we are all benefiting from the rivalry, the competition between kawasaki & suzuki is now hotting up & we're all getting sweeter bikes! Coolsmiley

Madmax Wrote:[quote=copperjosh]
Except the ZX-14 Lol3

[quote=Madmax]
Josh I still have my old bike. I can buy an '08 and hose your ZX into the weeds mate, I've ridden your's and the 08, you have no chance - as I said, I don't chop and change looking for more power, I know where to get it, you jumped too soon youngster. You're now on the 2nd fastest prody bike in the world

EVERYTHING

And wouldnt u know it i have a few things that can be an advantage to one and disadvantage to another, but u need $$ And SHHHHH
dont tell Jesse 924 or he will beat me up...
Well well, my path will be as follows.

M4 Retro drag slip-ons - 21lb weight drop, 4-5 rwhp increase before mapping

Alisyn 0w oil - Lowest coefficient of friction for virtually any oil on the market!!! 5-10 hp increase ( no shit, brock davidson & ricky gadson swear by this shit!)

Shell V-power 100 octane fuel - Just thought i'd add that its run on this stuff :-)

Power Commander - Should net 10-15 rwhp with a decent map for the higher octane fuel.

Militec oil additive - to condition ye ol' metals should net another 3-4 hp

Galespeed wheels - Weight drop several kg??

I should be sitting pretty on around 180rwhp + with this setup. Yes

I think the smallest things like good oil + good fuel + good tuning are where the most power can be gained.

Certainly if you've ever felt the difference in a car between 10w60 oil & 5w30 you'll know that lighter oils can net a huge power increase.

The alisyn contrary to logic should also be safer for the bike than heavier synthetics. Reason being that on startup where most damage occurs, the light oil will circulate into critical areas of the engine more quickly. It also has high shear resistance and the best coefficient of friction i've seen which = happy engine.

Can't wait to get all this shit done...my wallet won't be happy though :-)

And when it becomes more economically viable I may just turbo the bastard.... Action-smiley-083
Heidi and I are taking the '08 out for a test ride Monday - would you like o try your luck KwackaJoshly??

1 run should be enoughViolin

Max - When I say EVERYTHING I really do mean EVERYTHING!

an 08 busa or an 08 zx-14 ?????

if i was free monday, i'd whoop both your butts, but i'm working....warghhhh
copperjosh Wrote:Kwacka Boy Dribbled.....
"if i was free monday, i'd whoop both your butts, but I'm working....warghhhh"

They all say that shit! Idiot2

Max and Heidi EgyptianParty-smiley-018Egyptian
lol ok, how about tomorrow? if your both free at some stage and its sunny i'd be happy to oblige in some ass whooping :-)
Max, I was at Kwacka Sucki (CMCC) having somemore bling fitted. I go there because the mechanics think the bike is awesome and they feel very privileged to work on the King of Bikes. Anyway while I was waiting for them to finish I had a great chat with Busdriver for about an hour over a drink and egg & bacon rolls it was all very civilised. I parked the bike at the front of the shop next a next zx 14 thingy (ugly mother f*&^ing bike can I just say) well all the people looking at that zx thingy got the cameras out and started filming and oohhing and ahhing it was like being on the red carpet of a film opening. I said to a couple "but that bike over there is supposed to be better and faster, you should be taking picture of that!!". They said but that is a farking ugly piece of shyte compared to yours!! end of story... Busdriver can verify.....

Moral of story..... Busa can destroy a zx14 while standing stillCoolsmiley
Hey Mark Mark,
I love that line -

"Moral of story..... Busa can destroy a zx14 while standing still"[color=#FF0000]

It shall stand forever! - at least where it matters - on the Best Hayabusa page ever.

Max Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
That is amazing that people were oohing and ahhing over the busa. Were they all blokes? I used to notice a lot of blokes ogled my old busa. So I sold it. I don't want to ride a bike that is a gay icon.Roll

Meanwhile I picked up the 1098S Tricolore on Friday. When there's a hot blonde in a sports car in front perving at you through all three mirrors, you know you've got the best bike on the planet.

1098S TRI - Suddenly everything else looks gay!
xocet Wrote:1098S TRI - Suddenly everything else looks gay!

Lol love the parody. Clap

Congrats on the new bike - you got any pics of it?