Canberrans Sips Again
looks good josh.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
GUYS, I'm IN for the Toy Run! My flight to Sydney for work was delayed for two hours meaning I would miss the start of the meeting I had to go to so I cancelled (thank god).

OPH at 9.30ish? Don't forget the tinsel!

HEIDI xxx
Heidi, how will we recognise youCoolsmiley will we be the only two busa's there?
I'll be the one in the red frock, remember? AND I'll have the only haysbusa with tinsel on it. I reckon I'll be EASY to find. How will I know you?
thats easy, look for a bike that when small children look at the graphics they will have nightmares for weeks a require extensive counsellingScary
Mine will be the Hayabusa with spikes with children impaled on them!Lol3

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi Canberran's,
Anyone in for a social sip This Thursday night?

I'll probably come along. Still waiting on my exhaust, but it should be here early next week! oh the agony waiting! Coffee
CJ, I miss the guns.....Undecided
the avatar i had before?
yeah that thingy....... I was only taking the p*ss further up the thread before......
yer i know, i was being too serious lol!
copperjosh Wrote:yer i know, i was being too serious lol!
Don't worry Kwacker-Josh, it's a kawasaki thing!Pi_freak

Wont be there tonight guys, looking too wet and I washed my bike last week for the toy run - among other things! Biker

Max, I sent an email to PPM Customs asking if there was a special tool to fit the spike bolts. The response was no, just use saran wrap (US version of glad wrap) to screw in, then use a wrench to finish!! sounds really high tech (NOT)....

maybe you could market the special oz spike bolt tool (modified motormower spark plug remover!!) and make yourself a milion bucksLol3
saracen Wrote:Max, I sent an email to PPM Customs asking if there was a special tool to fit the spike bolts. The response was no, just use saran wrap (US version of glad wrap) to screw in, then use a wrench to finish!! sounds really high tech (NOT)....

maybe you could market the special oz spike bolt tool (modified motormower spark plug remover!!) and make yourself a milion bucksLol3

Probably miss out on the million clams Marky Mark, only the more discerning Busa riders are using spikes to impale their slower kawasaki prey.Pi_freak

MaxAustralia2Australia2