Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Yep. Call 9672 1320 and speak with Sandra.
pan Wrote:Yep. Call 9672 1320 and speak with Sandra.

Spoke to Sandra all have to call back next Monday for a creditPi_freak
This is what you may need Glenn with thoses big cams
I would like just 2 off them to go with my long ones Confused
http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/catalo...id=4308411
what cams?You been talking to pan again?Ghastly.I do like the idea of having 3 differnt length stacks on hand to swap over and power run.Finding the best power curve for your setup and individual bike.I,ve got a date with the degree wheel.It,ll be a long night.
hey guys i want to come down to the drags tonite but my bike wont start , it keeps cranking and then the F1 light starts flashing Confused , can this be fixed easily or like done yesterday??
I think it's best to let one of the "technical" guys answer that one, but as far as I know you have to disconnect the battery, reconect it and see what the "code" displayed in your gauges is, then figure out from that where your problem is (is that right guys???)

Has it done it before? Where are you at? Do you have NRMA roadside assistance?

Regarding the rained-out deal last week: I left a message with "Sandra" way back whenever, and got a message this morning asking me to call her... rang back and left another message! Has anyone actually spoken to her yet?
Keep trying her mate she would be very busy.

In the past she has left me a free entry ticket at the gate.
nah its neva done anything before the bike has been perfect since i bought it last year , i was riding in the rain last week and parked it came to start it todaay and no go ill try d/c the battery n see whats the deal
still doing the same i d/c the battery , guess i wont be making it 2nite!Violin
fredsta Wrote:still doing the same i d/c the battery , guess i wont be making it 2nite!Violin

Mine bike sat for 2 days in the rain and when I started it yesterday it ran on 3 cyclinders at low revs for about 30 mins... sounded like a WRX boxer motor until 3000rpm, then went normal. I think I must've got some moisture iin my plugs/leds or something, but today it's back to 100% Confused

What code popped up on your gauges when you reconnected the battery?
no code cam up
Quote:Regarding the rained-out deal last week: I left a message with "Sandra" way back whenever, and got a message this morning asking me to call her... rang back and left another message! Has anyone actually spoken to her yet
Spoke to Sandra Monday & She said ring the day before you want to come and your name will be at the gate
looks as though the bike does have a problem Confused is it possible for any of u guys to help or know of anyone to get my bike to ten tenths ?? im in guildford
Hey Fred
Give me a call mate.
Guido 0411511031Violin
Just spoke to Sandra!!! (yes, I rang yet again...)
She said I get in for free, but "you had to ring before 12pm today".
I reminded her I called 3 times "before 12pm today"...Coffee

I'm off to the races...