Seat Mod
Does anyone do a seat mod like this in OZ? I dont want to have to send my seat away as i need the bike everyday to get to work. Just buy outright. Also just black maybe with a black logo thats all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A bit different but can supply these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-07-Suz...QQtcZphoto

Otherwise GlenTC I think can help you out.
Shayne
locals cant do as good a job as Tobins USA. But Id suggest get one of those genuine Suzuki seats might be gel with the kanji on it, only available from USA, outright for around US$124 + shipping or thereabouts.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Try any local upholsterer (think I spelled that correct).
Take along a couple of pictures.

Got mine done for 120AUS but without the kanji and I left the seat padding the original height.
Had a non slip material used as well so now when launching no more hitting the seat hump.
Shayne,

I had these done by a guy in Burleigh if they are what you are after.

Greg
Thats looks like what im looking for Greg. I wouldnt mind having a look at that sometime.
Got too much to deal with today but I'll give you a call and get together.
GlenTC has gone to the trouble of getting multiple seat base sets so he can get Tobin to do the work on these and then you can just swap them over when they arrive.
Tobins aren't cheap. Don't expect to get away with it for ebay prices!! but IMO these seats are fantastic and the quality is par none
+1 on slowandsteady's comment. I had mine done by GlenTC & Tobin - quick turnaround, never lost my seat. They are pricier than some of the stuff mentioned here but the quality is absoutely fantastic. I got EXACTLY what I wanted.

I've been promising GlenTC to get some photos of the seat up in good light so here's a couple. The CF look and general texturing is a thing of beauty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another Tobin

[img][Image: RevsTobin.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: BusaNov506075rs.jpg][/img]

Been on a few years now. Still happy with the finish and the comfort.

Trophy
Just rode 1,000kms on the bus in a day - love the Tobin's comfort. The hump pad makes a big difference on a long ride -no sliding back and forward. I got off at the end and my shoulders were sore, not my arse. I shouldn't have followed that guy up Kings Way... and I found that wonderous road up the back of... well we wouldn't want Mr Plod to get any tips, eh? You guys out in Gippsland have some wonderful roads.