Tomorrow!!! *Update*
Should be riding my bike by about 1pm tomorrow. Have heard that a few times, but I have a plate and a VIN now, so feeling confident :)
Seems no one in NSW/ACT has bikes yet, they were rolled out state by state Confused (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, should be worth the wait I'm thinking...pictures to come...(I hope I actually like that orange in the flesh Eek)
Nice one bruva.
Sorry to say Simo saw one going towards Road Warriors on the old pacific on saturday around 2pm
Wm Coach
Coach Wrote:Sorry to say Simo saw one going towards Road Warriors on the old pacific on saturday around 2pm
No need to apologise, I just hadn't seen or heard of any yet.
I suggest that it was probably on loan as a test bike for a magazine.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Well saying that, good luck tomorrow hope to see the pics on the net
Wm Coach
Party-smiley-018hope it all happens for you simo. I will be doin' the coffee thing this sat so hope to catch up then.
markCoolsmiley
awesome! I'm sure that you'll love it !
Hi Simo, i,Ive had my B-King since Monday, it's been in the shop for2 weeks now, and there's an orange busa been there since last Friday. Castle Hill Suzuki . Great shop, you guys need to check it out. Full demo range of all Suzuki models. Ask for Steve mention my name
Mark
Well Simo...I'm assumiong that your not posting here cause your out riding....even in this ever threatening weather??

Can't wait for the pics...or to catch up in person :)
You just beat me to it gixxer...here she is...
[Image: IMG_9234Small.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9231Small.jpg]

Cheers!
How sexy is that beast. Can wait to ride with ya at christmas bro.

Ride safe.
Very nice indeed....
All you need now it the sun to come out tomorrow and your all set :)
gixxer Wrote:All you need now it the sun to come out tomorrow and your all set :)
That's going to be the killer I think...too much water this weekend :(
Wow Simo that looks great.

The weather is a real downer though. You were lucky to get it home dry.

Can't wait to be up close. I think a couple of roll ons are in order to see what happens.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO