Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Sorry I am booked out on Tuesday up to 8:00pm.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I will see if I can make it mate, so long as it's dry I should be good to go.

I will be the one riding realllllllly slow to protect the my last of my points :(
Sounds good Pan, count me inFatman
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Sorry I am booked out on Tuesday up to 8:00pm.

We'll still be there after 8pm... drop by if you like!
OK Pan, its a bit out of my way, but I'll try and come tonight.Coffee2
pan Wrote:ENOUGH

It has been tooooooo long.

We're doing latte's at:

6:30pm on Tuesday the 20th of November at Rose Hill (Parra) MacDonald's! It's just off James Ruse Drive... on Hassall Street

Okay, so it may be just me there, but what the heck. I thought I'd try anyway.

It's a good opportunity to meet Busa riders if you've never met us before... and for old mates that haven't seen each other to get together too.

All you folk from the Blue Mountains, try to come along... and have a chat to us about next time so we can all ride up closer to your place... Penrith, Lapstone, Katoomba...????

Good chance to get advice from mates, hear about stories of long rides, drag racing, check out each others bling and see my knee sliders
Fatman

Kawasuki said he'd be running a raffle for a set of chrome wheels too, at $1 per ticket, and the draw will be on the night.

Bruce has agreed to let anyone that wants to have a go up and down James Ruce Drive on his Turbo Busa.

Pan has agreed to let people touch the knee sliders.

Come one, come all, bring family, bring friends, bring a little money for a bite if you want to, but don't worry if you don't because Simmo said he'd shout you a meal anyway.

Had me worried there 01
pan Wrote:ENOUGH

It has been tooooooo long.

We're doing latte's at:

6:30pm on Tuesday the 20th of November at Rose Hill (Parra) MacDonald's! It's just off James Ruse Drive... on Hassall Street

Okay, so it may be just me there, but what the heck. I thought I'd try anyway.

It's a good opportunity to meet Busa riders if you've never met us before... and for old mates that haven't seen each other to get together too.

All you folk from the Blue Mountains, try to come along... and have a chat to us about next time so we can all ride up closer to your place... Penrith, Lapstone, Katoomba...????

Good chance to get advice from mates, hear about stories of long rides, drag racing, check out each others bling and see my knee sliders
Fatman

Kawasuki said he'd be running a raffle for a set of chrome wheels too, at $1 per ticket, and the draw will be on the night.

Bruce has agreed to let anyone that wants to have a go up and down James Ruce Drive on his Turbo Busa.

Pan has agreed to let people touch the knee sliders.

Come one, come all, bring family, bring friends, bring a little money for a bite if you want to, but don't worry if you don't because Simmo said he'd shout you a meal anyway.

HI Guys,

Heading your way this weekend for a few days returning to perth on the 20th at 7:00pm. Would be great to catch up again with you guys and have a coffee Coffee if anyone can can make it a bit earler, and if you are lucky Pan I will bring your girlfrend Wendy again :-)
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Hi Everybody.

Count me in. I would have scrubbed in those rotors that Ray supplied by then ready for the new chrome wheels he's flogging off.

Will have Snowy Ride stories such as "Hail" or "3 up Hayabusa"

I will ride the bike from work, Kathy will bring the 4wd so she can park right where the copper bikes are!!! So Copper boys, park togetherLol2

Regards
Graham
andcad Wrote:HI Guys,

Heading your way this weekend for a few days returning to perth on the 20th at 7:00pm. Would be great to catch up again with you guys and have a coffee Coffee if anyone can can make it a bit earler, and if you are lucky Pan I will bring your girlfrend Wendy again :-)

Roll girlfriend!!! Roll

It would be good to see you again. Do you mean "make it earlier" as in, at about 5pm? You'd probably not make it anyway, would ya?

If you mean, "Make it earlier", like on Monday, I'm out, but others may be able to... Confused
pan Wrote:
andcad Wrote:HI Guys,

Roll girlfriend!!! Roll

It would be good to see you again. Do you mean "make it earlier" as in, at about 5pm? You'd probably not make it anyway, would ya?

If you mean, "Make it earlier", like on Monday, I'm out, but others may be able to... Confused

Sorry for the confusion I was meaning earlier as in Sat, Sun or Mon. Staying in the Blue Mountains (Springwood) if anyone would like to catch up there or I am more than happy to meet up anywhere between Parramatta and Katoomba Grouphug
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Can't do it this wekend. I've actually got a couple of friends from England (UK Busas club) out here and will be in the city with them on Saturday. Any chance we can get you to come into the city for lunch early on Saturday with them?

(Pan, 0414 250975)
Goin to wagga ,straight lines AND corners
Bump

See you there tomorrow.

We got a couple of UKBusas people visiting as well so it would be nice for them to see quite a few of us... Pi_thumbsup
I've got a really full Tues. but I'm gonna make the effort to get there about 8 or so. Hey Pan If you're going bring that sticker with you. The way my calendar looks it might be my only spare moment between now and Xmas (2012!!)
It's a week by week charade.
A good night! Lots of fun and laughs...

Lots of Busas and some without their bikes... especially our two visitors from UKBUSAS, KennethB and Trinity (Ken and Denise)!

Nice meeting rjw (with his 07 Blue Busa) too! Pi_thumbsup Look forward to brain-washing you into spending money blinging up your bike in the years to come!! Lol3

[Image: Busacoffee3201107.jpg]

[Image: Busacoffee2201107.jpg]

[Image: Busacoffee1201107.jpg]

[Image: Busacoffee201107.jpg]