"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Ping Loafie
Is it raining in Coolangatta on the beach sucking on Beer getting stuck into your 1/2 of kilo of steak Dude, hope you choke on your meal & drown in you beer Knuppel2
FatmanBeerFatmanBeer. Half kilo aged Angus porterhouse with a Pepper sause. As we were leaving it started to drizzle. A brief but pleasent break in the downpour thats been since arriving, im rained off so cant even do what im up here to do. Gotta love this wireless broadband
[Image: photo3.jpg]
And Mr simmo if rained off tomorrow, you know what time it is??
[attachment=1732]Egyptian
Cool I'm on my way Trophy
You back for next Wed 2fast4u red bike
Sure hope, cant work cause of the rain. Supposed to fly back sat evening.Storm
THANKS heaps Loafie for friggen sending us all SMS'es about the fun you're having while we're all at work or riding to work in the rain! Knuppel2

Hey Simmo. Bruce is due back tonight. Did you get all the parts I asked you for out of his garage in time? Egyptian
Pi_tonguewell if you knew what im up here to do, the joke would be on meIcon_rolleyes
LOAFIE Wrote:Pi_tonguewell if you knew what im up here to do, the joke would be on meIcon_rolleyes

Did you get a Community Service Order at court last week, did ya?
Lol3
pan Wrote:THANKS heaps Loafie for friggen sending us all SMS'es about the fun you're having while we're all at work or riding to work in the rain! Knuppel2
Hey Simmo. Bruce is due back tonight. Did you get all the parts I asked you for out of his garage in time? Egyptian

Tyco has Ned under control now, Bruce is going to get ripped apart when he gets back Coolsmiley Blacktown hospital here we go
Yep pan we cleaned it all out, we will back again next week for the turbo thing Pi_thumbsup
Also can you take Astro's name out of this link hes off in love again Smitten
pan Wrote:
LOAFIE Wrote:Pi_tonguewell if you knew what im up here to do, the joke would be on meIcon_rolleyes

Did you get a Community Service Order at court last week, did ya?
Lol3

Icon_rolleyes Even worse, waterproofing a RAW sewrage tank. And no not a new onePi_freakPi_freak
Shit job mate, but isn't crap wet anyway?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Shit job mate, but isn't crap wet anyway?

Fair go Gnarbs. Don't put shit on the guy. He's got a crappy job to do. He must feel like he's spraying a clear-coat on a copper bike or something! Pi_freak
For shit wages ,i dont have to put up with this crap. Lol3
pan Wrote:
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Shit job mate, but isn't crap wet anyway?

Fair go Gnarbs. Don't put shit on the guy. He's got a crappy job to do. He must feel like he's spraying a clear-coat on a copper bike or something! Pi_freak

Wtf Knuppel2
I'm up against 3 Red bike owners here, can anyone help me out here Undecided
Nope on your own Rob, aint that a shit.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"