Best deal for 08 hayabusa!!
Suzuki Australia Wrote:Suzuki Hayabusa is expected to be available in Australia in late October

Hey Suzuki, are we there yet?! Very Happy
Licence Back!
I actually called Suzuki Australia.

They said "we don't have any information that isn't on the website".

Yay.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:I actually called Suzuki Australia.

They said "we don't have any information that isn't on the website".
Yeah, when I rang a few weeks ago, they weren't very forthcoming. Just have to wait now I guess :(
Whooohhh you Guys need to take a tablet and settle down.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Whooohhh you Guys need to take a tablet and settle down.
That's easy for you to say. I havent had a bike for about 4 months now! And these weekends have been glorious!
My best quote is $18,000 and trying to get it cheaper
is that on road ant? best Ive been offered is 18.5 on road. Id expect by end of summer to be able to get for 17.5 on road.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:is that on road ant? best Ive been offered is 18.5 on road. Id expect by end of summer to be able to get for 17.5 on road.

Hey Man,
What dealer is that mate! and if you think they will come down to 17.5 I will wait almost 20k is just way to much for a busa
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Whooohhh you Guys need to take a tablet and settle down.

Haha so true.

I just thought they'd know more by now, since they anticipated they would be arriving around the end of October. Violin
Licence Back!
edris Wrote:
Volvi Wrote:is that on road ant? best Ive been offered is 18.5 on road. Id expect by end of summer to be able to get for 17.5 on road.

Hey Man,
What dealer is that mate! and if you think they will come down to 17.5 I will wait almost 20k is just way to much for a busa

Ziggy at Mick Hone Box Hill Melbourne, cant swear on the 17.5 but when winter approaches and you have 17.5 in hand and bike on the floor I cant see him saying no thx. Not to mention our dollar being more valued.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
If they were selling them at TRUE Aussie dollar value, they would only be $14,500 on road.

But we all know that someone has their finger in the pie getting more than their share.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yes thats on road though to purchase 5 of. Still trying to make my mind up if I should keep my 2000 model or go 2008
At the end of the day it's only money. I have friends who chase the best deal, or "wait 'til next year"... Someone will always get one cheaper. If your happy with the price personally, and not getting blindly ripped off, buy it. I think at the end of the day, motorcyclist like us are truely in love with the ride, not what we paid.

And as can be seen by a recent passing, even $310 million is useless when your dead (John Ilhan, RIP)...get out there and rideYes
BUSGO Wrote:If they were selling them at TRUE Aussie dollar value, they would only be $14,500 on road.

But we all know that someone has their finger in the pie getting more than their share.

QFT. (Quoted For Truth) as never a truer word was was spoken.

Simo Wrote:At the end of the day it's only money. I have friends who chase the best deal, or "wait 'til next year"... Someone will always get one cheaper. If your happy with the price personally, and not getting blindly ripped off, buy it. I think at the end of the day, motorcyclist like us are truely in love with the ride, not what we paid.

And as can be seen by a recent passing, even $310 million is useless when your dead (John Ilhan, RIP)...get out there and rideYes

True Simo, all I am prepared to achieve is the best deal in my immediate area. Also, customer service and reputation means that I'm not prepared to take my business to certain dealers who I have found to have a very aggressive sales approach.
Licence Back!
I spoke to Graeme Boyd again this morning and your bike will be ready for pick up before next weekend Simo!... (If all goes to plan), then the next two arrive in Newcastle the following week.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO