Canberrans Sips Again
I'm out for this Thursday night (18 Oct). On arvo shift 2pm to midnight.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Hi all,

Anyone up for tomorrow night? I am. I'm having MotoGP withdrawal symptoms Frown

I miss my melb riding buddies - so many friends to catch up with and so many bikes to check out and soo much riding. Only 360 days to go till MotoGP PI 2008! My liver will probably need that long to recover
We may be pulling a late one at work tommorow night, but depending how late, I should be able to pop around and have dinner (dinner break kind of thing) to catch up with everyone.

So yeah I'm hoping to be there tommorow night/
Is any body heading out tonight if so count two more in myself (Matt,Travis's old Busa) and travis are keen to join in.
For anybody whose interested 7:30 at zeff's dickson.
I'm hoping to make it still
Sweet we will be there silver/grey busa and yellow duke hope you can make it.
SHIFT Wrote:Sweet we will be there silver/grey busa and yellow duke hope you can make it.
I was at work doing nights, les was at work doing - funny Airport arvo type shift.

Gotta hate that.

Next week for sure, maybe.!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Did any members of the club make it?
Heidi1 Wrote:Did any members of the club make it?

I'm a definite for next Thursday Heidi.

Les and I are heading to the coast for a ride in the morning. Anyone who wants to come are welcome.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
So is anyone going tonight? - might be a good night for couching with a bottle of red otherwise
Geezus...this rain is nutso, might have to sit this one out...couldn't even see the road the sarv!
I suspect riding home will get me wet enough, I'm out.
I was going to take the 4-wheel Suzuki, but if you are all piking out I might have to find somewhere else to go tonight.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:I was going to take the 4-wheel Suzuki, but if you are all piking out I might have to find somewhere else to go tonight.

Once sweet Mary gets home we're going - in the Commodore. LOL

Max