Poll: What colour?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orange/Black
46.67%
14 46.67%
Blue/Black
30.00%
9 30.00%
Black/Grey
23.33%
7 23.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

08 Orders and Colours
I thought it looked protestant orange in-real-life. haha.
Licence Back!
Oh no they're back, ORANGE PEOPLE.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Simo Wrote:
NEMESIS Wrote:If the black /grey is black enough in person..
I might get it.
Hmm.

I have read that the black has a bit of a pearl purple look through it. Might be very nice. Just a pain in the arse to clean. One black car is enough for me thanks.

Yeh my 07 black is a bitch to clean haha!
Hmmm...
Anyone going to offer me a good price for my black 07?
lol
Simo Wrote:Its interesting to read and hear about the looks, the tail, the headlight. For me, as I'm sure it is for alot of us here, it's about the ride! Let's face it, if I'm looking at the tail or the headlight, I have to ask myself a serious question...
"Why the hell aren't I riding it???"Smitten

I've ridden a number of different things in my time, not just bikes. You can only ride for so long and then you park her in the bedroom and brag to your mates.. but when they see her, they are expecting big things. When I walk down the street holding my bikes hand. I need it to make me look good!!!. Why cant we have good gear and looks.
[Image: bmr.gif]
I think black would look the best, my cousin lives in USA and he went to the dealer last week and said the gold rims kinda dont look as gud as in photos but he said they look sexy as in real life also with the whole orange and black thing i dont know mate I got this feelin that it would b like a common thing. Black is for me but again every1 have different taste but with what ive been told they look crazy in flesh
my opinion is the orange is as the copper was in '99, ie unique. Blacks and blues are dime a dozen across the bike world.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:my opinion is the orange is as the copper was in '99, ie unique. Blacks and blues are dime a dozen across the bike world.
Agreed. And if the various websites (UK, Canada) are anything to go by, the orange is limited also...who knows?

I don't care, I just want one!
Some piccies at the GP
[attachment=1603]

[attachment=1605]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Has anyone been given an availability date for the 2008 yet?
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Has anyone been given an availability date for the 2008 yet?

Rang Monday and was told maybe next week. Was in at the dealer yesterday and was told late this week or the following. Expecting before Sydney M/C Expo. Fingers crossed Very Happy
Here is another teaser video from Youtube on the 08 press release at Road America track.
K8 Press impressions
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO