superbikes busa 08 video
here ! http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1232408951&channel=340485641
a nice video !
Yep Nice Video!!
Shayne
man, I been convincing myself my 10k kms old K5 is just run-in & a fine bike just ignore all this positive hype 'bout the new Busa and enjoy it...just when I knock that desire on the head it's all started with some of the compliments for the new bike in that!
That is awesome! Maybe I can get put into a coma for the next for weeks until my 'Candy' gets here Smitten
good stuff, my only gripe so far is why Suzi put on false speedo discs indicating up to 280, we all know it does alot more, why couldnt they be gutsy enough and put on 350 (10 up on '99's 340) speedos and stop trying to fool themselves and us or appeasing politicians or pretending its restricted with the mode switch.

That wud be the first mod Id look in doing, an oem lookalike speedo disc with 350 + notch, one would also have to use the speedohealer.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
The new speedo actually goes to 300 Volvi (It just doesn't have the number on it) and I doubt that many of the owners will ever see that anyway.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Quote:The new speedo actually goes to 300 Volvi (It just doesn't have the number on it) and I doubt that many of the owners will ever see that anyway.

FAGS. Biker
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Longbeach thx, oh originals.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.