Poll: What colour?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orange/Black
46.67%
14 46.67%
Blue/Black
30.00%
9 30.00%
Black/Grey
23.33%
7 23.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

08 Orders and Colours
I know a few have mentioned they are getting/have ordered '08's, just curious to numbers and colours. If you have ordered already, or will be riding one by the end of summer??
I ordered one on the day it was released in the USA. Yet to see one in the flesh. Ugly as f*** in the photos.
Its interesting to read and hear about the looks, the tail, the headlight. For me, as I'm sure it is for alot of us here, it's about the ride! Let's face it, if I'm looking at the tail or the headlight, I have to ask myself a serious question...
"Why the hell aren't I riding it???"Smitten
I've paid for a '08 blue. Everyone differs, but I've read good things about the blue/black paint scheme, and that the gold wheels look more than just OEM. Attached is my fav photo at the moment.

Only my humble opinion, but the '08 is not as ugly overall as my last 'busa. I don't like the light on the new one though.
Licence Back!
That was actually my first choice, but the gold rims just kept making me think of the '80sLol2 Not that they were bad...

The nice thing about the blue, is the tail is blue also.
Blue would be the colour I would buy, mainly for its single colour. Also like the gold wheels against the colour, probably do that on my Blue 00 till I get motivated to buy the 08.
Shayne
I reckon the gold wheels make the blue 08 a viable option, without them its just another blue.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
have ordered an orange/black
Regards,
Shane
I am considering an orange or blue, in that order, but also still thinking about a red 07 if the price is right when it comes time to buy.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I ordered one last saturday Smitten paid a $500 deposit on either blue or black want to see them first before deciding Coolsmiley
If the black /grey is black enough in person..
I might get it.
Hmm.
NEMESIS Wrote:If the black /grey is black enough in person..
I might get it.
Hmm.

I have read that the black has a bit of a pearl purple look through it. Might be very nice. Just a pain in the arse to clean. One black car is enough for me thanks.
Since orange won the poll, I'd thought I'd post up yet another pic of that orange '08 thats been doing the rounds.
Licence Back!
That orange passes for red.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:That orange passes for red.

Thats what I thought, a bright red more than anything. I have been looking for a bit of new gear that may be similar in colour. After watching some of the test rides and what the riders have been wearing, looks like some red will do the job, rather than trying to find orange stuff.