Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Well done Rob/Carl. Thats cranking mate.Trophy
What do have a paper clip & a postcode have in common? leigh

(09-09-2009, 04:54pm)simmo Wrote: Having a good laugh were we Lee about a certain paper clip at my expense, I know who you have been talking too Knuppel2

(09-09-2009, 03:38pm)Gixer_Mick Wrote:
(09-09-2009, 11:51am)lee8sec Wrote: Well done. I was in qld, so missed it. See you next wed Simmo. Leigh

Hey Lee, saw your old 10 at Willowbank.... it was like running into an old friend!!, noticed it a mile away!!

see ya next wednesday

i miss the 10, was a fun ride. leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

(09-09-2009, 12:33pm)rctunesit Wrote:
(09-09-2009, 08:32am)bigjay Wrote: Congrats to Rob and Carl. Well done guys. Long time coming for that one. More to go??????????

Yes i reckon so!
we added a little clutch spring pressure, another 100 pounds
help the launch but still slipping the clutch from mid track.

lock up clutch getting made by local guy, then we can start feeding on the gas,
as for now, if we feed in any more than 35 hp the bike runs slower.

but it will be test and tunes only from here on in to chase the 8's.

looking forward to the next PSB

regards Robert

big congrats mate what a time! i honestly couldn't see that bike running an 8! very awesome looks like its a winner!
You can laugh Lee the package is still missing & the paper clip is destroyed Read
I got mixed up with my race number, allright Pi_freak (no even close to it)
(10-09-2009, 08:34am)simmo Wrote: You can laugh Lee the package is still missing & the paper clip is destroyed Read
I got mixed up with my race number, allright Pi_freak (no even close to it)

Idiot2 dont even know where you live Lol2 Leigh

well done rc & carl. 10-12 passess would be a welcome change which helps in getting the right data.

clutch may also have been a little warm as well which wouldn't help the clutch slip.

great p/sb bike without the need for any more $$ to be thrown at it unless 8.5's is your new target.

keep up the good work.
Well done Rob and Carl, good to see Pi_thumbsup
Welcome to the getting booted out of street meet club Lol2
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
I'm going for a run tonight if the weather holds out Biker
Iam out, got home from work to late. Leigh

(16-09-2009, 11:26am)simmo Wrote: I'm going for a run tonight if the weather holds out Biker

Hopefully be there next week for a fair well tour Yes House has sold, iam of to hervey bay Smitten Leigh

(16-09-2009, 04:22pm)lee8sec Wrote: Iam out, got home from work to late. Leigh

(16-09-2009, 11:26am)simmo Wrote: I'm going for a run tonight if the weather holds out Biker

Had a ball at wsid tonight. Starting to get the hang of it. 3 PB's in 1 night!!!Clap 10.84, 10.68 (yeah baby)Trophy, 10.88 ( not this one ) and 10.70 all around 138mph. Not too bad carrying my 115kg ass up the track. Still scared shitless to get full throttle in first but from 2nd onwards its peachy.... 60 footers were all 2.0 or higher so a bit of a girls blouse off the line. Good to catch up with Rob, Carl, Simmo, Guido, Russ and lots of others who i dont know or i forgot their names. Cool watching new guys run for the first time. Big variety of bikes and a good rollup of competitors.
P.S. I still suck at burnoutsLol3
Good to see Jamie well done mate Clap See you soon for that turbo kit. Pi_freak
(16-09-2009, 05:56pm)lee8sec Wrote: Hopefully be there next week for a fair well tour Yes House has sold, iam of to hervey bay Smitten Leigh
[quote='lee8sec' pid='191235' dateline='1253082169']
[quote='simmo' pid='191217' dateline='1253064373']
I'll try & make it out next week QLD buddy pall
I had a good test & tune after flashing the stock ecu, low 9.4s & adjusting the gears to select via the ecu kill, worked it out in the end Pi_freak most of the change were of the new limiter 12300 or looking at the tacho needle past all the numbers Scary
(17-09-2009, 08:41am)simmo Wrote:
(16-09-2009, 05:56pm)lee8sec Wrote: Hopefully be there next week for a fair well tour Yes House has sold, iam of to hervey bay Smitten Leigh
I had a good test & tune after flashing the stock ecu, low 9.4s & adjusting the gears to select via the ecu kill, worked it out in the end Pi_freak most of the change were of the new limiter 12300 or looking at the tacho needle past all the numbers Scary

Simmo, you using your new program now hey??? spewing i missed it, Matty had to work and my bike is off the road Pi_freak
(17-09-2009, 08:41am)simmo Wrote:

Good to see you getting into the flashing, so many options. Leigh