"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Astro
Quote:Actually simmo, we've met 3 times and each time you had no fuggin idea who I was.
Close I was trying to make out I didn't know you

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
excellent comeback there simmo ! I'll pay that one ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
At least while we are picking on you we are leaving some other poor bugger alone
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
No probs... its just my turn. I understand that. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Andy and another Busa rider is on the last page of this month Rapid Mag
Cheers Robert
Hey guys is anyone from the Sydney chapter going to the cricket tomorrow?

I'll be making the trek and it would be great to maybe catch up with a few of you guys.

Paul (tenacious).
Nup. Not going to the cricket. Make sure you wear a hat and sun screen. Looks like it's gonna be 40 friggen degrees.

Simmo, I think it's Andy and Stock06
Well.... after almost 1450 posts, it looks like we will have to wave a fond farewell to this topic - as it won't be transferring to the new board.

Its been a bit like Seinfeld... a long running show about nothing. Thats not to say it isn't a good topic, just that theres nothing in it worth fighting for.... we'll let it sink with the old ship and start up a new one later.

Thankyou to all the contributors. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Plenty of smart-arse comments left in us to contribute to the new board! No worries! History WILL repeat!
Time for a change me thinks
"sometimes crime does pay"
Not the Honda club, is it true
Cheers Robert
I was thinking of selling my bike and getting a copper one...
NOT Edited by: pan  at: 25/1/07 22:43
I'm off to Forster for a week fellas...

May or may not have internet coverage there . Please call Simmo and comfort him once in a while. I know he'll miss me.

Catchya soon...
"sometimes crime does pay"
I just got back from Port Macquarie Pan... its great up there this time of year (once the mass of tourists have gone home)... have a great break. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Where would you Guys like to meet up for Jindy
Maccas Narellan would be a good one from last time
anyone out Windsor way to meet up out this way first with the Qlders & Newcastle group
Cheers Robert