Canberrans Sips Again
copperjosh Wrote:Talks cheap eh? who said you were part of this discussion...read "CANBERRA SIPS AGAIN", I'm speaking in relation to my fellow Canberra riders.

No lame excuses needed here, I'm willing to give anyone a run anywhere for fun if they are up for it.

Hey Sloppyjosh - at least Arthur has a Hayabusa mate -he can say whatever he likes on any of the threads here. I find it a little offensive for you, a Kwackyzoidex rider to tell him, a Busa rider, he cannot make comment in this thread.

And again you are throwing the gauntlet down to a load of riders in their own forum, having gone away and bought a bike of a different make that is quicker stock than our bikes. Just who the hell are you trying to impress? We have no problem with you being here as a mate, but must draw the line at the constant drivel about how fast your ZX14 is. If you want to try out against serious racers dragging, slip down to WSID on a Wednesday night. There you will find Simmo - on his Gen 11 Hayabusa, and Pan and others on their aging Gen1 Hayabusas who will also give you a serious
run for your money.

A little decorum and tact will really go a long way bloke.

Cheers

MaxHayabusaHayabusaHayabusa
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
saracen Wrote:

LOL Marky Mark - Les and I have been out for a short ride for coffee - in short a Lesbryan, tomorrow arvo at Tilly's at 1600hrs (4pm). Les will be at work but some of the rest of us will be there.

Cheers big ears.

Max - of Hayabusa fame!HayabusaHayabusaHayabusa

Billybob, as unbelievable as it may sound.. I'm in... 4pm Tilley's see ya there...Biker

**Maunfacturers Warning** precipitation may cause the said motorcycle to refuse to start and leave safety of dry garage.Coolsmiley
copperjosh Wrote:Talks cheap eh? who said you were part of this discussion...read "CANBERRA SIPS AGAIN", I'm speaking in relation to my fellow Canberra riders.

No lame excuses needed here, I'm willing to give anyone a run anywhere for fun if they are up for it.

Josh i dont think its up to you to tell fellow members where they can and cant post if that was the case you would only be able to post in this thread only as other threads are about busas and you dont have one.
but you have a apinion wich you post we read and we dont complain (sometimes) and if i went for a look i would probely find a post from you in the Melbourne,Sydney etc threads corect me if im wrong now one of you Act mob take him to the track and flog his arse if you dont beet him just let his tyres down Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Josh i dont think its up to you to tell fellow members where they can and cant post if that was the case you would only be able to post in this thread only as other threads are about busas and you dont have one.
but you have a apinion wich you post we read and we dont complain (sometimes) and if i went for a look i would probely find a post from you in the Melbourne,Sydney etc threads corect me if im wrong now one of you Act mob take him to the track and flog his arse if you dont beet him just let his tyres down Very Happy

LOL

Max
Hi Guy, we had Gen1 Chris ran a 9.5 a few weeks ago and he runs 9.6s & 9.7s all the time with Span man knocking on his door week after week, Bring it up sometime Josh and have some fun, I have had heaps of runs against the 14s but the funny thing is its the 12s that seem to be faster it takes lots practice even years & just as much time do adjustments. We did have a new 14 out the other week and ran a 10.6 but its a hell of a long way for him to get into the 9's.
Welcome anytime
Is it too hard for you all to understand that the reason i'm still farking here is because I think of you guys as mates.

The last time I remembered, no other people on here were excluded when they got other bikes & there are plenty of them & I hardly go on about my bike much, I've posted just as much stuff about the 08 busa on the forums if you care to farking look, reviews, dyno's you farking name it. Had enough of this shit, some farking friends you are.

Fark the lot of you, bloody shame you can't get over this faggot brand loyalty and enjoy all bikes.

Madmax Wrote:

Hey Sloppyjosh - at least Arthur has a Hayabusa mate -he can say whatever he likes on any of the threads here. I find it a little offensive for you, a Kwackyzoidex rider to tell him, a Busa rider, he cannot make comment in this thread.

And again you are throwing the gauntlet down to a load of riders in their own forum, having gone away and bought a bike of a different make that is quicker stock than our bikes. Just who the hell are you trying to impress? We have no problem with you being here as a mate, but must draw the line at the constant drivel about how fast your ZX14 is. If you want to try out against serious racers dragging, slip down to WSID on a Wednesday night. There you will find Simmo - on his Gen 11 Hayabusa, and Pan and others on their aging Gen1 Hayabusas who will also give you a serious
run for your money.

A little decorum and tact will really go a long way bloke.

Cheers

MaxHayabusaHayabusaHayabusa
mmmmmmmmmmmm let me see i think its a Hayabusa site lots of other bike websites out there
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmm let me see i think its a Hayabusa site lots of other bike websites out there
Sorry Josh,
I'm with Rod here 1+. You have not been made unwanted here at any ime. Travis and I keep telling you that your constant pouting about that Kawasaki of your's would be better appreciated on a Kawasaki site. It is not wanted, appreciated or invited here. As Rod says this is a Hayabusa site.

It is not faggot brand loyalty at all, we just like riding working on, comparing with each other, buying and talking about Hayabusa.

I would suggest, in a gentlemanly way that your behaviour - lose a few drags in friendly comps with other Hayabusa riders, and return on a bike that is certainly a quicker bike than any of us ride, here in Canberra, have and immediately show us how fast your new Kawasaki was, is extremely ungentlemanly and certainly not the sort of behaviour we, here in Canberra, respect.

You're a young man whom we like, just please stop rubbing our noses in how fast your Kawasaki is - we just don't give a f*** at all!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
So since Travis owns a ducati, should I tell him he's not appreciated here either?? If he says that the Ducati has fantastic handling & sounds awesome would he be shot too for "gloating" about his duck?

I more than understand this is the "hayabusa" club but the point i'm trying to make is i've owned the bastard in the past and will probably own one again someday. Just because i've deviated to other bikes in the meantime shouldn't equal exclusion.

I've been made extremely unwelcome recently, so telling me that i've been un-gentlemen like & cracking jokes about me all the time is the behaviour of a gentlemen is it?

Copperjess...isn't that bordering on rude...???

Would you be offended if I called you Maxine??, i'm bloody sure you would, because it would be disrespectful, joking or not & regardless of age.

Despite being on the receiving end of alot of shit lately I'm still most appreciative for all the help I have received from you guys in the past. In particular max, helping me out with the busa on numerous occasions in the garage, saving me from a broken down mishap out at cotter road, shit even helping me work on the kwaka in your own time.

but fark, even my fiance has been disgusted at the bloody crap you guys have lobbed at me recently. She is also confused that my so called "friends" would treat me like this.

In regard to the drag racing, it wasn't the machine & i didn't go buy a 'faster' bike so i could win??? i simply improved at drag racing through practice & in the meantime bought a different bike because I wanted to try something different.

For example, Dan went and bought an M109r & i'm sure wasn't told to join an M109r board, so why the double standard???

Just because you guys are "older & wiser" so to speak should not give you an open ticket to abuse me & constantly make fun of me.

You could go through most of the posts where you have poked fun at me & insulted me & I have rarely bitten back.

But just ask yourselves. If you were on the receiving end of all this crap & ganged up on how would you bloody feel? Its just weak...grow up, i'm leaving the bloody club since none of you can simply apologise for being so rude.

Madmax Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmm let me see i think its a Hayabusa site lots of other bike websites out there
Sorry Josh,
I'm with Rod here 1+. You have not been made unwanted here at any ime. Travis and I keep telling you that your constant pouting about that Kawasaki of your's would be better appreciated on a Kawasaki site. It is not wanted, appreciated or invited here. As Rod says this is a Hayabusa site.

It is not faggot brand loyalty at all, we just like riding working on, comparing with each other, buying and talking about Hayabusa.

I would suggest, in a gentlemanly way that your behaviour - lose a few drags in friendly comps with other Hayabusa riders, and return on a bike that is certainly a quicker bike than any of us ride, here in Canberra, have and immediately show us how fast your new Kawasaki was, is extremely ungentlemanly and certainly not the sort of behaviour we, here in Canberra, respect.

You're a young man whom we like, just please stop rubbing our noses in how fast your Kawasaki is - we just don't give a f*** at all!

Ofcourse its not up to me, that was not the implication. If you read back through the posts, Arthur simply came out of nowhere and somewhat said to put your money where your mouth is...bla bla

If I jumped onto one of the Victorian or Sydney social threads & randomly said that I'm sure it would appear to be a little rude & uncalled for.

My post was also trying to point out that I was referring to my fellow canberra riders in relation to the drag racing, hence to avoid confusion that I was speaking of the entire club....

And no, i'm pretty damn sure you won't find a post from me in any of the location specific threads apart from canberra.

You guys are pretty quick to jump on my arse about virtually anything but everyone else can post away & fire shots off no questions asked.

have a good bloody look

BUSA-RO Wrote:

Josh i dont think its up to you to tell fellow members where they can and cant post if that was the case you would only be able to post in this thread only as other threads are about busas and you dont have one.
Also, if you look carefully you will see that I have raved about the 08 busa a bit as well.

From the "zx14 vs busa" thread

quote: "Yer, the busa was crowned the winner there. I have no qualms admitting that the 2008 busa is the most powerful stock bike at this point in time. I don't know what the future holds. Its really coming down to personal preference.

"2008 busa hitting over 200 on dyno"

A thread regarding the 08 busa hitting over 200HP on the dyno's....including sheets showing its whoopass power

from the thread " any story with zx14s at the lights?"

quote: if you get a full system you should take him. the 08 busa seems to respond amazingly to full exhaust, seen huge gains. Do full system, power commander, V power racing 100 RON fuel, Good 10w40 synthetic oil & i'd say you'll be flying.

The busa is a little bit stronger, so its a question of who's wallet is the fattest :-)

Yes i have occasionally boasted about the zx14 but I have equally so in regard to the 08 busa.

Plus two other threads. One asking people to share their cop stories, the other asking people to share stories of their kills on the busa.

I think the majority of my posts are still focused around the busa.

Anyway, think what you will, I'm just fed up taking shit all the time, I think I contribute to the forum in positive ways & invite other people to share information. I've scrounged around on many occasions finding info about the new busa etc and posting it up for all to find easily.
Sorry josh but i just told you that you have no right telling people when and where they can post .if you say you have not posted in Vic or Nsw thread i beleave you But you cant tell a busa site to stop raving on about busas . I do think there is more to this so if you want to send me a pm feel free
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Billybob, and people think us hillbilly busa riders are weird.... what a bunch of numpties at Tilley's!!! very unsociable (to be expected from kwackasucki rdiers) and the majority of them have all had major crashes!! The young geezer that wrote off his zx-10, did you see the chunk out of his leg? it turned me off my dinner that didPi_freak They all seemed to think it was cool talking about their crashes and the carnage to bike and body...I guess their bikesEmbarassed are 'quick' thoughCoffee I would be too embarrassed to talk about all that shyte... go back to your 'L' plates I sayAction-smiley-083

ps they totally ignored the busa's........ to be expected though....big bike envy
Hey Bubba,
they's strange these Kawasooki drivers.

The Canberra Riders are a big bunch of everyone riding different bikes. Now that is a group Copperjosh would appreciate. They have a load more prangs than us, because they all ride like squids. We did the coast run with them a couple of weeks ago and had an excellent ride, a bit quick - 130s to 160s but only saw coppers when we were slowed down. And the Kwack riders love themselves and they ride harder than anyone else.

Josh? Not being harsh mate but telling you the way it is. Sorry if your feelings are hurt, not intended, the Copperjess and Kwacakzoidex were in jest bloke, lotsa smilies. You are always and are still welcome. Who else will take a cold chisel to hat monstrosity you ride?Egyptian

Max
all forgiven guys. I think tonight reminded me why I don't ride with the younger fellows. Ran into a bunch of super squids tonight. Far out they are idiots. They were trying to race me everywhere. Like a little gang. The first set of lights we got to, one of the guys pulled out (think he was the tribe's leader :-) ) and full gets his race face on next to me. Bam...schooled him like 4 times all while staying under the speed limits...hahaha......

Not much of race....SQUIDS CAN'T RIDE!!!! They had some awesome protective gear too....hoodies and all...squid boys leather jacket....hehe

ARGHHH...fun fun.