"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Hey Pan - I found that picture you were looking for, the one just before yours of Simmo lairising during the burnout

Six Million dollar Simmo "We can rebuild him"

Don't worry mate - it could be worse

His first run on NOS

Ruffy

Arr no more picking on me a you must know I'm on the mend,
I'll see you Guys next week in Penwiff, I'll be the one with the shot gun pointing at you
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Now I think I have done a lung from looking at all the superb file photos of the Copper Cropper.
The lung has just reinflated after 9 day all good now, I'm of the get the biggest cigar I can find and party on tonight
and yes a Copper pump was used

is coming to town

ps
Sorry Guys & Gals just a little bit happy
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Pan have you seen my new foot pegs
Cheers Robert
Hey, I spoke to Franko and he said he'd probably get out and give me a call by yesterday at the latest. Have you heard from him at all?
"sometimes crime does pay"
Got out Monday all good
Cheers Robert
For sale my old system (has copper coated parts be warned), std headers mod pipe & Kerker can pick up only not posting it out anywhere $500 plus a 6 pack of if fitting is req (first in with the first served)

Cheers Robert
You have mail simmo - I'll pay you to take the gold bits off

Ruffy

Sorry its Copper not Gold but costs as much
No deal Copper parts stay
Cheers Robert
When i told astro he couldnt have my staintunes he had to be sedated! All for a lousy bit of copper - we will have to negotiate at Krispys

Pan - can you show us how they make the holes in the donuts

Ruffy
Ok negotiate at Krispys

Pan is the hole puncher at Krispys but how small is thoses holes

Cheers Robert
Wha ?? Woooo... the world is spinning still. Hey Ruffy... what did you put in that coffee ??

WHAT !! I CAN'T HAVE THE STAINTUNES !!

Negotiate Ruffy.... NE-bloody-GOTIATE !!

Woo.... theres that woosie feeling again.

Oh look.... here comes the floor !

THUD ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Be warned that I mean no thats NO Copper Coated Bling will be injured covered up or destroyed in these negotiations
I can't find the baseball bat emoticon
Cheers Robert
Ok Simmo - so you want to play hardball eh! For the mental stability of my mate Astro (maybe it's already gone!) I'll go as high as 500 beans and not a bean more!

I will also supply a carton of swill for the spanner session where the exchange takes place - plus i will fit Astro's as well.

Until the system is paid for - no harm will come to any copper that may still be attatched to it

This is my final offer, otherwise i send my mental mate Astro over to lower your neighbourhood on his purple thingy

Ruffy