Canberrans Sips Again
saracen Wrote:I haven't a clue what that post was all about............ but I like itCoolsmiley shame there was nothing about lesbians... Action-smiley-083

But there was - Kumansuckme Boy on his floppyslosh or did I miss something in the translation??Pi_freak Anyone who goes and buys a faster bike belongem nother marquee so he can be kumsuckmequicker than you boys has to be a lesbian! Doesn't he????

Fucknose - but I want some of the drugs Tricycle boy from Ruddland has obviously been consuming!!- Orsm wordage!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I must say, it cracks me up how many variations of kawasaki there are out there. Keep em coming, i need a laugh. Only one i've head for suzuki so far is spewzuki.

Well i'm doing a 10 hour ride to coffs harbour this morning so hopefully I have a nice trip, beautiful weather outside! Merry christmas guys, have a great time.
copperjosh Wrote:I must say, it cracks me up how many variations of kawasaki there are out there. Keep em coming, i need a laugh. Only one i've head for suzuki so far is spewzuki.

Well i'm doing a 10 hour ride to coffs harbour this morning so hopefully I have a nice trip, beautiful weather outside! Merry christmas guys, have a great time.

Hey Floppy Slosh

It probably will take you at least 10 hours bloke - double demerit period until New Years, and the bike you're riding big heavy beached whale of a thing - make sure the Japs don't spot you, you'll end up with a harpoon through the bike!Party-smiley-018

Have a safe trip mate, and a great Christmas. See you when you get back.

MaxHayabusaHayabusaHayabusa
Max, you have finally convinced me that CJ is a Lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with thatScary) Let it be known that from this day forward... He who was formerly know as CJ willno and forever be called.............. COPPERJESS..... Woo Hoo Coolsmiley She's a pretty little thing ain't she billybob!!!
saracen Wrote:Max, you have finally convinced me that CJ is a Lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with thatScary) Let it be known that from this day forward... He who was formerly know as CJ willno and forever be called.............. COPPERJESS..... Woo Hoo Coolsmiley She's a pretty little thing ain't she billybob!!!

I have to agree with you Bubba!
Pass the metho and stay away from him, I saw her first!

Did I say anything about Kwacka's being poof bikes????Popcorn

MaxEgyptianGhastlyEgyptian
This is starting to remind me of a scene out of Deliverance..... Whenpigsfly Billybob pass me my banjoViolin
HAHHA! Hope you guys had a great christmas!!, i got here in one piece so all is good! man it is hot up here in Coffs!

well...back to sunbaking! later guys Coolsmiley
saracen Wrote:This is starting to remind me of a scene out of Deliverance..... Whenpigsfly Billybob pass me my banjoViolin

After I restring my geetar Bubba! Catgut strings of course!

Anyone into a social sip tonight at Zeff's???

Travis (Power ranger boy) has gone North, long live the Power Ranger.

Max
copperjosh Wrote:HAHHA! Hope you guys had a great christmas!!, i got here in one piece so all is good! man it is hot up here in Coffs!

well...back to sunbaking! later guys Coolsmiley

Glad you're okay sloppy boy, shit ride in places aye! the single lane before Buledelia is so slowwwwww.

Watch that sun, it can make you very sick,

You going tonight Max?

Anyone else?

Need to post this up more often on C'Riders to get more people to come Grouphug
ChiggenWingz Wrote:You going tonight Max?

Anyone else?

Need to post this up more often on C'Riders to get more people to come Grouphug

The rain has only just finished mate. Heidi is coming over for a cuppa instead.

MaxAustralia2Australia2Australia2
Ah okie, I wont worry about it then for tonight :)
Billybob, this is a loaded question.... where do I stick the 5th Large Spike Bolt....?Scary I have four installed 2 each side of the fairing...now I'm tired of looking for the last one.....Undecided
saracen Wrote:Billybob, this is a loaded question.... where do I stick the 5th Large Spike Bolt....?Scary I have four installed 2 each side of the fairing...now I'm tired of looking for the last one.....Undecided

hey Bubba - One in either side in the middle (large ones) two on the grab rail, one below the back brake lever.

You will need a special tool to get them tight, don't use thread locker etc. I'll show you the tool you can make up to make them snugger (sic) than using glad-wrap and your fingers.

Happy new year bloke.

Thanx Billybob, its great talking with someone that didn't tell me to stick it where the sun don't shineSun Happy New Year to you too......