Heidi's EXCELLENT Adventure.
Heidi1 Wrote:Don't worry, I'm keeping en eye on my booze this time, there will be no repeats of that horror ride home after Bruce's farewell. I am going to Keep Myself Nice, and that means no singing in public!

Come on Heidi we hear that everytime before you start on the Beer then again & again the next morning when you are a funny shade of green Roll
You know how you say you will never drink again every morning after a big one? Well after that, I BLOODY WELL MEAN IT!
Are you guys passing through Mackay?

Did you pick up the ventura touring rack for the K8 yet? I got one when I picked up my new bike and I'm very happy with its fit and the bag is huge!
Go hard, or Go home!
Quote:Are you guys passing through Mackay?
Sunday night the 14th sep is the plan Nerd

Max, Where's is the Mr invisible photos
poor Bruces bike will new be the same
simmo Wrote:

Do you really think I should put them up?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
[/quote]

This is what Tex thought of the entertainment!

[Image: TexSleeps.jpg]

Madmax Wrote:
simmo Wrote:
Do you really think I should put them up?

Shit YEAH Lol2
maybe in the nudity section Pi_thumbsup
I don't think I have ever been so cold in my life.

I've sent the pictures over to Les, up to him to put them up, or the ones he doesn't mind being put up.

As the saying goes, "what happens outside the shed beside the barbeque and Heidi, should stay outside the shed, beside the barbeque and Heidi".

Just remember to remind me to behave myself if anyone ever starts trying to get me to take my clothes off when I'm as pissed as "Invisible Man" was, or hit me behind the ear with a piece of timber before I do anyway!Icon_rolleyesEmbarassedIcon_rolleyes

Thank god he didn't decide he could fly.
Quote:As the saying goes, "what happens outside the shed beside the barbeque and Heidi, should stay outside the shed, beside the barbeque and Heidi".
No No No what happens IN THE SHED stays in the shed, what happens outside the shed is fair game Lol2
Hevens knows Bruce would never ever be able to sell that K8 later if them pic's got out Embarassed

Did you all notice that Heidi when for the THAT chair next to Mr Invisible Roll
Also what a set of Boobies4
Yes, and I haven't moved that fast since SOMEONE lit up the back tyre of a turboed busa in their GARAGE. You'll note I am in one photo, have disappeared the next.

MAGIC!

P.S. For those who were not there, NOT MY BOOBS!
Madmax Wrote:Max, Where's is the Mr invisible photos

This is what Tex thought of the entertainment!

[Image: TexSleeps.jpg]

[/quote]

Lol3 I was watching the movies on the inside of my eyelids and still aware of Mr. Invisible skirting around !Scary

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Mr invisible was good to his word, he said that he could become invisible and when he took off his clothes we all turned away to aviod looking, so can anyone prove that he was not actually invisible at some point in time.

Mr INVISIBLE is my fav superhero!!!
And a great sport to boot. Well done mate had a great time.
After seeing the photos of me becoming invisible, Scary I don't think I should go to anymore parties.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:After seeing the photos of me becoming invisible, Scary I don't think I should go to anymore parties.

You were extremely entertaining mate. We could have had people paying at the door - to get out! Fatman

Next party, stay AWAY from the Cougars and ask me to flog you behind the ear with a lump of timber BEFORE you start taking your clothes off.

You're lucky you were with friends who like you, and still do.