"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Untill I win lotto / power ball
I could start polishing it
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Quality work mate very very subtle and tasteful. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
Subtle !! Subtle ?? Try looking at the photo's without your sunnies on Bruce ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
TV super star Pan is back on TV Monday Chanell 7 at 8.15 on Sunrise, I have had the call up for my bike to be in the back ground

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
I'll be signing autographs at our spannering day...

"sometimes crime does pay"
I'll bring my electric shock pen
I missed it again
Cheers Robert
I'm sorry I missed it too PAN. What was the subject this week?

P.S. Simmo your bike is looking spectacular. Have you moved into the shed with it yet?

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!Edited by: BUSGO at: 26/9/06 9:34 pm
Talked about relationships and stuff.
Kochie was cool.
Mel was away sick though...
Busgo
Quote:Have you moved into the shed with it yet?
Don't be silly I'm moving the bike into the house

Cheers Robert
Pan I fixed up the ride post slack ass
Cheers Robert
What about the return details ? Geeze simmo... half-baked job !

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Normally the return is on for every Guy & Gal for themself and at hyperspeed tail end Charlie gets the ticket
Do you still have plenty of points left Pan
Cheers Robert
Cheers Robert
Dude, something went wrong with your previous post...
Just stole some new icons
The talk at the track last night was you we scared of lining up against Heidi, can you confirm please
Cheers Robert