Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
That's a mighty impressive trap speed.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Simmo, what was it in the end? leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

(11-06-2009, 10:50am)lee8sec Wrote: Simmo, what was it in the end? leigh

Shit in solenoid jamming it open leaking air into the piston
Some reason around the car park it worked fine but as soon as I got on the track it just locked it into 1st & wouldnâ€t let it out or into 2nd I starting to think my gearbox was in big trouble the first time it happened
(11-06-2009, 08:48am)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: That's a mighty impressive trap speed.

99 on a 2000 was trying to hit 300 before the sand trap, I was taking bets how far in the sand he would go, I got some good odds on hitting the tree at the end but Idiot2
Lol3 all on a slippery night too.
Yep its bad enought pulling up after the line on a slipper night with out pushing it an extra 100 meters further Pi_freak
get Ray to contact him he may be looking for some good brakes Confused
they will come in real handy
mmm I might try that then I can say I do 300 on the 1/4 mile track Roll
with your gearing it probably does show 300 on the speedo already as you cross the line.Time to borrow that pencil cam and you tube it.
That's a mighty impressive trap speed.

Thanks mate , was aiming for 300 , seeing what the bikes capable of was the main reason i went i.e top speed , i braked a bit too early due to the track being greasy , was happy with 11.3 and 11.7 pass's though.
dude,thats not smart,theres a designated roll of point for a reason.A busa is going to need about 1.5km of wide open throttle to top out and another 1.0km to stop safely.The stock speedo reads at least 10% higher than reality.You,ll see 300 on the dash at the circuit over the road if your riding good.Stay safe or we,ll all be fighting over your wrecked bikes spare parts.
My bike just hits over 300 and that runs 7s Lol3 You need about 300+hp to do that at the drags on a busa mate.
anyone going this week ? i might bring the 650f and see what it has to offer (in the 12's at best i suspect) , i tried to talk the boys into bringing there harly's this week, so far all i'm getting is excuses !
Iam in. All back together. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

Iâ€m out not worth going for no traction, Iâ€ll give it a few weeks & just do the weekend ones Pi_thumbsup
(16-06-2009, 08:29am)simmo Wrote: Iâ€m out not worth going for no traction, Iâ€ll give it a few weeks & just do the weekend ones Pi_thumbsup

Lol2Well well well,whos the snob now,lol.the reality of winter wednesday nights is if its not stock height and your doing better than a 1.8 60ft,its a lottery whether your going to get grip.
Its allright still get 3 weekend in a row anyway, last week was a bit of over kill Wed,Sat & Sun, I can easy shorten it up & slam it for July if I get keen Showback
2nd gear starts ya reckon.9.9 is the time to beat with a 2nd gear start.