The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
I said something along those lines. hahaha
At least they move more often than not, unlike those bastard mobile speed humps (wombats) we also have near home, those bastards just stop & stare right before ya hit them. Scary
Rode home from Albury at 2.30am to Tallangatta Wednesday morning(another story)

Heaps of bunnies on the road.

I hit 2 around Bonegilla, and a big hare sat right in the middle of the road and watched me go past. - the bunnies are just like a little speed bump, but the hare might crack/break something.

Scary road, didn't get over 90kmph the whole way. Was looking for Skippy and his mates, and wombats.

Hit a big roo a few months ago on this road. luckily was driving a bus with a big bull bar. Big smack - woke all the passengers up, not a mark on the bull bar.

Riding back roads in the country at night sucks big time!

- - often wonder? Occasionally have to dodge the odd big brown snake sunning itself on the road, had the odd one have a strike as I go past so give a wide berth. . . What happens at night when can't see them 'til too late???
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Be very rare for a snake to be on the road at night, they're usually curled up somewhere cozy. They don't get around too well in the cold.
home again
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:home again

Home Sweet Home! GrandberjunkleFatman
never fly higher than your angel.
might go to bed.....13011 post's man will it ever reach 1 million???
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
i'm sure it will get killed before reaching target, but it's great to fill time when bored
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
and while waiting for someone to post a reply on another thread!
That's not true, its always thrilling!
off to work, too darn early.
balmy evening
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:balmy evening

Great weekend for ridin'
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Rode the Pacific Highway Friday last and today
What a dog's dinner - are there enough 80 kay roadwork zones up there yet!!!
On the ride home to Canberra from jusr south of Coff's Harbour today we counted 8 different plod car's marked and unmarked (saw the unmarked booking people) between nambucca and Buladelah.