The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Madmax Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:Poor choice of words Missy Moo lol
"the loons, louts and idiots I pick up."

(We know what you mean though) Thanx.
Reading between the lines, I'm pretty sure most of us have been in the odd occassional ambo following an off of one kind or another. I think we must all be lunatics just for riding the beasts we do.
Pi_freak

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Offies NOT counted.

Those 2 legged variety that linger on footpaths and streets after hydrating with the wrong type of liquid or mystery pill!
humbussa Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:I don't cause problems like the loons, louts and idiots I pick up. lol!

pickup in the ambulance i presumeLol3

Funny they can't read, I think they think it reads "Red & White Taxi"

Dunno - I don't think I suffer the same affliction....
personally I've only ever crawled into an ED on my own steam... I think there was body parts at funny angles, blood type of thing.

lol self ambulatory for sure.
What a crappy day!!!

I'll repeat - it makes me feel f*&^ing better

WHAT A f*&^ing CRAPPY DAY!!! (& I'm in no mood to drink)
i had a good day today, went and worked on my cousins racecar, holidays rule!!
I had a great day too, bought a new car Fatman. Pick it up tomorow arvo . . . . Happy_bday
Photobucket
I went helmet shopping. Now torn between a KBC VR-2R reaper, Rockhard Slipknot or Rockhard Motorhead design. The slipknot & motorhead helmets only arrived at MCAS today. Oh the decisions.Confused
Much better after a yummy home cooked dinner & red, no work by me.

Sleep and a long drive home tomorrow arvo after work. sigh
2wheelfreak Wrote:I went helmet shopping. Now torn between a KBC VR-2R reaper, Rockhard Slipknot or Rockhard Motorhead design. The slipknot & motorhead helmets only arrived at MCAS today. Oh the decisions.Confused

Get the Rockhard Slipknot . . . Yes
Photobucket
better post just a couple before hitting the sack
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Missy_Moo Wrote:What a crappy day!!!

I'll repeat - it makes me feel f*&^ing better

WHAT A f*&^ing CRAPPY DAY!!! (& I'm in no mood to drink)

Scary WOW bad day alright.......Grouphug
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
might clean the bike tommorrow arvo....
still love my Busa.....Love it soooooo much
fitted my screen yesterday but haven't riden it yet fitted....not sure if i like the look of it?
it's the factory option one...i guess it will grow on me!