Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Come on Jamie Lol2

Any one in Wed night I'm looking to go
Why do these threads get stuck & not roll over sometimes until you post again Confused
(26-05-2009, 07:45pm)spamanglenn Wrote: yeh stick a turbo on it simmo,the question is what stickers will you have on the bike.Lol3

i will let you have a go at the fzr when it's done simmo.
(26-05-2009, 08:38pm)simmo Wrote: Come on Jamie Lol2

Any one in Wed night I'm looking to go
Why do these threads get stuck & not roll over sometimes until you post again Confused

i will be there wed and friday
Cancelled tonight unless you have a jet ski
(26-05-2009, 08:18pm)jamieBezzina Wrote: Well im not giving my stickers away lol or giving away free parts.

Give a little, get a little.
Works For Us.

The shadow
Well if you wanted a Good gen 1 to work with, regarding
standard power out put.
2007 , standard exhaust, air filter and 2300 klms
158 rw hp
2001 with staintunes slip ons ony made 145 rw hp
Cancelled tonight
If tomorrow is cold I'm not going to bother, no point sliding down the track everywhere Confused
Come on Sun
(09-06-2009, 05:58pm)simmo Wrote: If tomorrow is cold I'm not going to bother, no point sliding down the track everywhere Confused
Come on Sun

Iam out too. To cold to finish the paint work. Forecast is cold & cloudyPi_freak Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

(09-06-2009, 06:25pm)lee8sec Wrote:
(09-06-2009, 05:58pm)simmo Wrote: If tomorrow is cold I'm not going to bother, no point sliding down the track everywhere Confused
Come on Sun

Iam out too. To cold to finish the paint work. Forecast is cold & cloudyPi_freak Leigh

temp forcast is 5 Deg c with wind chill, bugger.

so when will we be allowed to run this fuel here ANDRA?
http://www.powercommander.com/powercomma...opup/1.swf

Robert
Way to cold to race its going to be around 1c or colder with the wind chill. Lets go sking that sounds loke more fun.Coolsmiley
Your all soft 1deg Lol2
Its a nice sunny day out here I may go for a couple of runs tonight if it stays like this Pi_thumbsup
i'm going down to tonite for my debut quater mile run, i'll aim for 11 seconds passes at this stage.
If anyone is there from here come over a say hello (blue and silver with in a hollywood jacket)
Nuts, too cold.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
had a great night , awesome fun , meet some forum members , nice blokes on very quick hayabusa's, my best time of the night was 11.3 seconds , best top speed on the track for me past the line was 270 -280km/h (fastest i've ever been on two wheels) , i couldnt hit 300km/h because the track was not long enough for my bike.

Final run against simmo was 11.7 seconds , greasy track my back wheel went sideways so i back off a tad, he smashed me with low 9 second run , 2.7 seconds might not sound much but he was crossing the line as i was half way up the track, seemed like i was going no where !
(10-06-2009, 11:39pm)99sydrd Wrote: had a great night , awesome fun , meet some forum members , nice blokes on very quick hayabusa's, my best time of the night was 11.3 seconds , best top speed on the track for me past the line was 270 -280km/h (fastest i've ever been on two wheels) , i couldnt hit 300km/h because the track was not long enough for my bike.

Final run against simmo was 11.7 seconds , greasy track my back wheel went sideways so i back off a tad, he smashed me with low 9 second run , 2.7 seconds might not sound much but he was crossing the line as i was half way up the track, seemed like i was going no where !
Lol2 & Welcome 99sydrd
It was a fun night, I bet you never thought you would be fish tailing the Busa so soon after getting one Pi_freak
On such a cold & slippery night it was a good turn out for bikes, well done Guys it was a last minute thing for me but I'm glad I did go with air shifter problems its all sorted out now. Biker