Canberrans Sips Again
Ohhh Travis - that sucks! Are you ok?

Sounds like you might be off the road for a while. Hope it doesn't ruin your plans for your new baby.

Coming along Thur? I wanna hear all bout it. At least you bagged a nice last photo to remember her by

Heidi - you in? I want to see incriminating photo's from your halloween party.
Bummer, shite hit the fan today. Will be a late one in the office tonight :(
motormouse Wrote:Bummer, shite hit the fan today. Will be a late one in the office tonight :(

Probably see you at the Monday night Tilleys then mate. I'm all tied up getting ready for a shooting trip tomorrow anyway so I wont be there tonight. And Heidi is away with her Librarian bikie gang.Biker

Cheers

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
And I'm on arvo shift......no night shift........yeah night shift tonight, arvo shift tomorrow.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:And I'm on arvo shift......no night shift........yeah night shift tonight, arvo shift tomorrow.
I'm going to drop in on the Canberra Riders at Tilley's for their Monday night sip bloke. Dave should be there with some new T shirts to oggle.

Cheers

I'm in Sydney on Monday and Tuesday. Back Tuesday evening about 7pm.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I might be there tonight, depends how long it takes us to get this build done and shipped off. Hopefully someone can make it tonight so I don't look like a loner :P

I may even have a surprise tonight also!
I'm out. Very early get-up on Friday morning.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Nah cant make it sorry, working late :(
Hello Canberrans,
Are any of you interested in a Zeff's night this Thursday night? (22nd Nov).

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Hi Max, I'll try and make it to the other side of town (pending detailed and painstaking precipitation analysis). I think you'll really like the new paint on my now mostly black busa..Coolsmiley
The weather must be getting warmer....
cheeky giAction-smiley-083rl....... it must also be time to dust off your santa outfit (the one with the fishnet stockings) for the toy run?
saracen Wrote:Hi Max, I'll try and make it to the other side of town (pending detailed and painstaking precipitation analysis). I think you'll really like the new paint on my now mostly black busa..Coolsmiley

Hey Marky Mark,
I'd love to see the new paintwork and I have at least seen your bike - some time last year??? so I wont put you in the same boat at "The Phantom" - ghost who walks, Yet!

See you Thursday.

Nothing says I ride the fastest bike on the planet like fishnets, a santa frock and knee high leather boots. Scares the kiddies, but drives the dads mental.