Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
BUSGO Wrote:No competition.

This guy better not run with scissors....

Wtf Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
cheeky Wrote:bend over baby

Save it for hubby Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
we should rename this thread to sexy chat!
or sick puppie thread
It seems with both The Damsel and Cheeky away from home, I no longer need all those cold showers.
Been very quiet on this side of the fence for a while now and the naughty corner is starting to get very lonely.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:It seems with both The Damsel and Cheeky away from home, I no longer need all those cold showers.
Been very quiet on this side of the fence for a while now and the naughty corner is starting to get very lonely.

Haha! Poor Busgo. This just won't do. Looking forward to catching up with you in your naughty corner next week! Maybe Cheeky is on her way there too??

The road trip is going excellent and only one speeding ticket.... that I know of.... :( The Honda has delivered yet again and my poor girlfriend is sick of me saying "I LOVE my car!!!"

Have seen quite a few busas and here is a twist in the seeking mystery rider quest.......

IT MAY HAVE BEEN A WHITE BUSA!!!!

On the way to Phillip Island yesterday I saw a white and I think it was the older one with the red stipes and the rider was wearing leathers the same as my MR so it did look very familiar! But then again it could just be my memory playing games with me.... lol, have to get those business cards sorted!!

Have seen plenty of busas over the last three weeks which has been great. Every time I wonder if it is someone from the club. Have arranged to get my license sorted for as soon as I return and have found the bike I want - just got to see if it will make the LAMS list for Qld now before I go buy it.

Well that's it for now. Off to burn some plastic in the retail arena! Looking forward to meeting some of the Melb members over this weekend. Sydney Tues night/Wed.

Cheers
T
Hay Damsel....

Can you remember where you saw the Mystery White One ?????
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Vellaterra Wrote:Hay Damsel....

Can you remember where you saw the Mystery White One ?????

We were heading east to Phillip Island on the Bass Highway and it was parked at some shops on the left maybe just past Koo-woo-rup (not sure as talking away in the back and not taking much notice of where we were) around 1.30 - 2pmish? Don't break my heart and tell me it was you?? Very Happy
Nah, Wasn't me....

Have you done the Black Spur. My Cuz owns the Road House nearer to Narbethong on the Spur.
It is a great road, though the fires have done its bit to ruin the scenery.
" Live the Vision "
No I haven't. Wanted to come through that way on the way down but decided to steer clear to allow the people effected by the fires to get one with things without tourists getting in their way. Will be back down this way for sure tho as I have friends at Mt Beauty and want to come down for some skiing and boarding this year. I love this part of the world. Took it for granted when I lived down here :( Not any more :)
You are right, Its a very special part of Oz. When I headed down for the WSBK a couple of weeks ago, we had to avoid the Spur due to the fires. We came through Yea only to spend our money at cafes where areas where affected by tourism not fires.
Saw enough just sticking to the main highway to Melbourne from Yea. You gotta feel for those who lost alot and those who also were luck enough. They too have alot to deal with as well.

Have a great time in Melbourne.

Just thinking about my last run at the moment. Hold on just snapping out of it.....Phone is ringing again.....Better get back to work.....
" Live the Vision "
all parts of oz are special..

ohh could it be dams was it the sunlight that played across your eyes.that your mystery man may have been riding a white steed?
waiting to spirit you away in an envelope of lust and mystery
whispering your name softly as he holds you within his strong toned arms
tenderly kissing your lips and the nape of your neck....

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ dammned alram clock
well after two weeks of scrubbing this naughty corner is all spic n span! so let the search continue..... soo miss d how is the search going hmmmmmm???? Coolsmiley
ravestar Wrote:well after two weeks of scrubbing this naughty corner is all spic n span! so let the search continue..... soo miss d how is the search going hmmmmmm???? Coolsmiley

Well well well..... a clean naughty corner.... there's an oxymoron if ever there was one! This just won't do. Thanks Ravestar. I love a challenge.... mind you I don't want to be there on my own....
The Damsel called me this morning saying guess what I saw him again same spot, flying through. She tried the chase but was not a duke of hazard. Am reposting her pic at her request in first post. She might get the local radio station in on this so wanted to revive this thread if there were referrals. So good luck to her and please dont give her a hard time. Shes the clubs friend.....mascot?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.