Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
kawasuki Wrote:
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Stock motor Glen?

No.

I was being a bit nasty - sorry gents.
spamanglenn Wrote:Stock length??

Still stock factory arm Lol2
Cheers Guys
Dude no one wants to detract from you doing a pb,we just want to know how.Very HappyPi_thumbsup for cracking into the 9.2,s on a street meet track.I wonder how long it will be until someone does an 8 on a street meet track,no easy feat to do it all motor.I,m guessing it will be a very carefully selected wed night.Lol3
I think you know, poor mans mod stock motor but a few inches over Fatman
Sorry Pan I forgot you were holding your tool Lol2
Can't wait for tomorrow on a good track Egyptian
you know you want to pull that head off.Very Happy your probably gonna go 9.1 maybe 9.0 at that length and your hearts gonna start racin.Lol3
I thought it was all about personal goals !!!Undecided

Unless your running to a class ie compbike, then dont worry about what the other guy is doing it a streetmeet and anything goes !!(almost).

Leonard.
I have no intention of pulling the head off & chucking bucket loads of $$$ at it for what to get thrown out on the street meets then what race every few months no thanks.
I have what I want out of my bike now the set up for competition bike, low 9's to keep up in the top order of the field, a bike that not going to raise it ugly head because I launched 200 rpm too much
come on the final round Biker
spamanglenn Wrote:your probably gonna go 9.1 maybe 9.0 at that length

Dont know about that statement Glen, the zx9 with the arm and gearing
went 0.5 quicker, Matts zx6 with arm and gearing has dropped from 11's
down to 10.4 last wednesday nite.
the gen 2 will be in the 8s if simmo chases the gearing.

watched the video Glen, looks like your getting a handle on the msd ignition
and it's launch control. what was the sixty foot time?

looking forward to the next full throttle friday, will be a good battle between the 2 bikes.

Popcorn
Hey Simmo nice numbers.Pi_thumbsup

If you don't mind me asking....what gearing did you run and what was your 660ft speed mate.

No drama if you don't want to say either.

Peter.
Streeter. Wrote:Hey Simmo nice numbers.Pi_thumbsup

If you don't mind me asking....what gearing did you run and what was your 660ft speed mate.

No drama if you don't want to say either.

Peter.

no secrets Pete always willing to help anyone
17-43
60 - 1.522
330 - 3.966
1/8 - 5.99
1000 - 7.729
rctunesit Wrote:
spamanglenn Wrote:your probably gonna go 9.1 maybe 9.0 at that length

Dont know about that statement Glen, the zx9 with the arm and gearing
went 0.5 quicker, Matts zx6 with arm and gearing has dropped from 11's
down to 10.4 last wednesday nite.
the gen 2 will be in the 8s if simmo chases the gearing.

watched the video Glen, looks like your getting a handle on the msd ignition
and it's launch control. what was the sixty foot time?

looking forward to the next full throttle friday, will be a good battle between the 2 bikes.

Popcorn

1.53 60ft.No launch control,no 2 step either,just tuning.I,ll be impressed if rob can dip into the 8s with a stock motor,it,d be impressive to watch the 60ft.So are we going heads up on friday?Who gets lane choiceVery Happy
Why extensions & not wheelie bar? Does that put you in a different class Rob? It's gotta be a bitch to get it back to road configuration for a weekend spin up the putty.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Bring your $$$$, i will hold it, first to the other end winsBikerTrophy Leigh

Grouphug Just kidding
Getting ready to make some noise.

Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Why extensions & not wheelie bar? Does that put you in a different class Rob? It's gotta be a bitch to get it back to road configuration for a weekend spin up the putty.

Yep going wheelie bars next Pi_thumbsup
Its not bad on the road heaps better than I thought it would be I'm only a few inches over anyway, but does mad roll-ons (at the track that is) & can I can still lift the front if I try hard enough, I'm not one for scraping pegs up the putty anyway you know that Biker
Now now don't be like that, I'm sure that the deer & goanna that I almost collected are road kill by now. It's safe to go quick again.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"