Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Always cool to stand around and talk bike stuff ,nice to meet you allVery Happy.Have to keep that front wheel down Pan man..Trophy
Clap So good to meet you all looking forward to the next meetup.Pan I`ll be in touch soon for coffee or garage shit.

Cheers all Nick Grouphug
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

[Image: p5270002bc0.jpg]

Busaben Wrote:Always cool to stand around and talk bike stuff ,nice to meet you allVery Happy.Have to keep that front wheel down Pan man..Trophy

Great meeting ya Ben! Hope you enjoyed the flames on the M4 too Pi_thumbsup

busacrankin Wrote:Clap So good to meet you all looking forward to the next meetup.Pan I`ll be in touch soon for coffee or garage shit.

Cheers all Nick Grouphug

Awesome Nick. I work all sorts of whacky hours, so I end up being free during the week sometimes... drop me an SMS anytime and we'll sort out a time to hang around ... (0414250975)
Yes Yeah sure will Pan. I`m in the same boat with work as you. Plenty of free time during the weeks & weekends.
Cheers Nick Coffee2
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

busacrankin Wrote:Clap So good to meet you all looking forward to the next meetup.Pan I`ll be in touch soon for coffee or garage shit.

Cheers all Nick Grouphug

Hi There

Everyone is always welcome at the 'Spannering Headquarters' for a spannering session and sausage sizzle to keep up the energy Grouphug It has been a while since the we had a spannering session.
Been a while, hasn't it?

Here's a quasi-coffee meeting. More of an inner-city hot dog night than an upper class, western suburbs coffee meeting...

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid187181
After 2 years of doing not much at all, it's time we revived some of the good stuff we used to get up to.

Time: 6:30pm (until 8:30pm?), this coming Friday
Place: Krispy Kremes Penrith (or Penriff, for all the locals)

I'll be there with both my Hayabusas, so even if nobody shows up there will be two!!!

[Image: 2Busas2.jpg]
(13-07-2011, 11:50am)pan Wrote: After 2 years of doing not much at all, it's time we revived some of the good stuff we used to get up to.

Time: 6:30pm (until 8:30pm?), this coming Friday
Place: Krispy Kremes Penrith (or Penriff, for all the locals)

I'll be there with both my Hayabusas, so even if nobody shows up there will be two!!!

Lol2 Wide ass Pan... Real wide...Wm
Bugger I'll be on the red eye back from Perth Friday night
Bugger I'll be in Willowbank Pi_freak
My bikes out of Rego...
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(13-07-2011, 12:51pm)simmo Wrote: Bugger I'll be in Willowbank Pi_freak

Bugger, Bugger;
I will be on night shift. Last time I hooked up was at Parramatta Harry's Cafe de Wheels. Maybe next time :-(
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
4 excuses so far! Is that all we got? 4 excuses???
Quit your jobs, pay your rego and get back into NSW dammit! No excuses! I'm driving all the way to friggin Penriff for this!!!

Oh well. Two Busas so far. Anyone else?
Looks like just you and me Pan, sharing Busa performance secrets and other SMG mods....Coolsmiley

Leonard.

(13-07-2011, 10:22pm)Legend Wrote: Looks like just you and me Pan, sharing Busa performance secrets and other SMG mods....Coolsmiley

Leonard.

Rumour has it you're riding Quicksilver down to Penriff... Apparently the turbo does much better with cold air in the atmosphere...

Woo hoo!
3 Busas
Trophy