Canberrans Sips Again
I will try and rejoin the fold. I've got a front Metzeler M3 lined up to fit Sat just prior to my Calif Superbike course on the Mon @ EC. BUT be real interested to hear if u think I can save $209 and make the BT056 last the distance - have a looksee at Zeff's.
Mark

Markus, time you rejoined the flock mate. WE are being invaded by Canberra Riders, at least some of us have to be there. It's been Heidi and I trying to stave them off so far? It is good to meet other riders who stand up for their bikes though. They live in a funny world where there are other types of bikes other than our beloved Hayabusas. We must try to turn them!

See you Thursday.

Travis, Mark (of Marky Mark the light blue Busa fame) and others -where are you guys?

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm in. But if anyone turns up in a cage they will be stopped at the door.
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm in. But if anyone turns up in a cage they will be stopped at the door.

Cage Scary Never! Not when I can put your bikes to shame Pi_tongue

Sorry we didn't see you Monday Heidi. Was good to have Max and Les there (even if they were three hours lateUndecided)

I will be there on Thursday.

We're (netriders/canberra riders) having a BBQ/drinking session on Sunday. I'm PMing Max the addy so get in touch with him to get it if you'de like to come along!
Hey guys I'm got a tutorial at uni Thursday nights so I'm not likely to be at Zeffs for a least the next couple of months.
Well guys i'm going to have to come along sometime soon cos i'm moving back to Newcastle in December. Got some new pilot road 2's on the Fzr1000 & a nice D&D slip-on pipe.

Still wouldn't mind going out to the twisties to kick all your butts. After doing a trip back to newy last weekend i definately want a big bike again...never been so farking sore!!!!!
Hey max I saw this Busa out at CMC last Saturday that I've never seen before, plenty of bling, galespeeds and nice custom paint job...you guessed it in blue! I even mentioned the he should joing us at Zeffs...haha when he told me his handle for this board it all fell into place. made sense that we never see him...can't spot clouds 20kms out after the sun sets!
Monyx Wrote:Hey max I saw this Busa out at CMC last Saturday that I've never seen before, plenty of bling, galespeeds and nice custom paint job...you guessed it in blue! I even mentioned the he should joing us at Zeffs...haha when he told me his handle for this board it all fell into place. made sense that we never see him...can't spot clouds 20kms out after the sun sets!

Sounds like Marky Mark. A virgin having never ridden in the rain. saw him the other day, sun was out - no clouds, about the only time we ever see him. Was he trading it in for a real girls bike - ZX14. Ghastly

So who's going tonight? Zeffs? why the f*ck is everyone ignoring me?
Who are you?
EgyptianEgyptianEgyptianLol2

Tonight 7pm Zeffers nobhead.
See you guys there tonight
Madmax Wrote:
Monyx Wrote:Hey max I saw this Busa out at CMC last Saturday that I've never seen before, plenty of bling, galespeeds and nice custom paint job...you guessed it in blue! I even mentioned the he should joing us at Zeffs...haha when he told me his handle for this board it all fell into place. made sense that we never see him...can't spot clouds 20kms out after the sun sets!

Sounds like Marky Mark. A virgin having never ridden in the rain. saw him the other day, sun was out - no clouds, about the only time we ever see him. Was he trading it in for a real girls bike - ZX14. Ghastly

They seek him here, they seek him there, those busa bastards seek him everywhere, is he in heaven is he in hell, that damned elusive saracenel.........Coolsmiley p.s. Maxy....the stator covers on....don't ask me how!!!
saracen Wrote:p.s. Maxy....the stator covers on....don't ask me how!!!
Let that be a lesson to you blue boy!Party-smiley-018

Tess Wrote,

"Hi Max, BBQ on Sunday is from 6.30 till very late at 1 Arnold Place Kambah. Bring meat and alcamahol! Everyone is invited!

Tess"

Anyone interested in going to a Canberra Riders party? Details above. I understand there is a lot of floor to crash on if you drink too much. Who goes to a bike party and drinks too little? Pi_freak

Might see you there - I don't finish work until 6.