The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
The average housefly lives for one month.
40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute
Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and the parrot. ( Don't forget Moms )
Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
humbussa Wrote:The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
makes sense even today Lol3
Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.
Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were seventh cousins.
If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green