The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head.
Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order, as does arsenious, meaning "containing arsenic."
Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, in 1918, by Charles Jung.
LOAFIE Wrote:
jaycbr250 Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:A whale's penis is called a dork.
Have you seen the size of those things should be called a cork as far as I'm concernedBeer

Trust you to be looking, Gday Jay hows things
Good mate long time since i've been here hows thing with you and I blame David Attenbourough for the vison made me jealous as hell but.Ghastly
Gilligan of Gilligan's Island had a first name that was only used once, on the never-aired pilot show. His first name was Willy. The skipper's real name on Gilligan's Island is Jonas Grumby. It was mentioned once in the first episode on their radio's newscast about the wreck.
Giraffes have no vocal cords.
Goethe couldn't stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Hang On Sloopy is the official rock song of Ohio.
Honeybees have hair on their eyes.
Missy_Moo Wrote:During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
What is the weight of food 6 elephants eat in a lifetime smartarse?Pi_tongue
Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.
jaycbr250 Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
What is the weight of food 6 elephants eat in a lifetime smartarse?Pi_tongue

Lol2 Trophy
never fly higher than your angel.
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
Hydroxydesoxycorticosterone and hydroxydeoxycorticosterones are the largest anagrams.
Hypnotism is banned by public schools in San Diego.