Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Cya's there, I'm going for dinner, I need a snack with flavour:rolleyes:
never fly higher than your angel.
Was good to see a new face at coffee night (commando). New to me cause i havent been for a while. Sad to see a few of the old ones arent coming anymore
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:Was good to see a new face at coffee night (commando).  New to me cause i havent been for a while. Sad to see a few of the old ones arent coming anymore

Dont care im staying in Brissy Ride all night sleep all day i dont want to go home Frown
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Man where is it at an what time?
I keep forgetting.
NEMESIS Wrote:Man where is it at an what time?
I keep forgetting.

NENESIS

The name of the place is Bar Roy's.
The address is 163 Fitzroy street St Kilda.
The time we get there is around 7.30.

Be there or be square...:ausflag:
It's hip to be square.
Nerd
was ok this wednesday gone - bit windy tho :( but there was Mutha, Mybb & his other half, commando & myself.

Dj was else where :( invited him up but he wouldn't come along :(
RaZz0R Wrote:was ok this wednesday gone - bit windy tho :( but there was Mutha, Mybb & his other half, commando & myself.

Got home on Wed night late from work. Raced inside to get changed to head to Roy's. The wife said "where the hell are you going". It was the over the next few minutes she informed me that it was
THURSDAY TODAY. Scary I missed the whole damn Wednesday....:shocked::shocked: :shocked: Stuffed if I know where it went.......:?:?
If anyone finds it can you let me know........
ypur a weak prick dj.. not cool like the rest of us... where were you ?
[Image: bmr.gif]
don't know where your wednesday went louwai?, but i can sell you mine for next week, as i won't be able to make it.( stuck baby sitting)
:(
Haha,i have no idea what any ya'l look like,so il just aproach people wearing
motorbike gear lol.
Hopefully i get there:S
Yeah, ill just rock up in my motorcycle gear, And hop out of the CAR. Pi_thumbsup
why not!! :)