Canberrans Sips Again
I understand that you can get the power delivery a lot lower and more friendly by removing something in the throttle bodies, I suggest that to achieve all of the above, remove the Cowasocki name plate and insert the "Hayabusa" tag, it'll kick arse then EgyptianEgyptianEgyptian

You know Canberra Motorcycle Center has bought Action don't you!

Gotta love that monopoly thing.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The RIP Rocket Rod Drinks.

Tomorrow night (Thursday 23rd) the Canberran chapter of the Australia Hayabusa Club will hold a social sip during which we will have a drink for Rocket.Grouphug

Zeff's 7.pm.

I've left a voice mail for Travis (Ressac) in an effort to reach him.

Cheers

MaxAustralia2Australia2
I calculated you would/should be on night shift Max ???????
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
look at those clouds out there............ the vespa is quaking in its boots....Storm
We know the vespa doesn't like getting wet! Max and I will be there.
I'm off duty, but......I'll see what happens.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I had 8 hours in the time bank frm my higher duties mate. Gotta love that. I'm putting a new tyre on this arvo - go those Vipers.
Rain hail or shine, I'll be there tonight.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Hey Max, so you spent 8 hours in the sperm bank and you had to put new rubbers on? I think it would work better without the rubber!!Lol3
I take it it looked too much like it might get damp for you to peddle your vespa to the social sip last night blue boy?
The glue must come unstuck if it gets wet aye!

We had a good social sip - boys, bikes, a babe and lots bullshit.
Gotta be happy with that.

A report said it was drizzling in Perth so I couldn't take the chanceLol3 8 hours at the sperm bank............... now I know how you can afford all the new bling for the bike (might try that one myself)!!!
saracen Wrote:A report said it was drizzling in Perth so I couldn't take the chanceLol3 8 hours at the sperm bank............... now I know how you can afford all the new bling for the bike (might try that one myself)!!!

I actually lose money when doing HD bloke, Hence the Time (sperm) bank. I only do it when...its raining of course, can't be getting the girl wet. Action-smiley-083

Max StormHayabusaStorm
Max, talking of bling.... I have a billet stator cover on the way.... are they hard to fix? will you do it for a case of beer? and some sexy billet mirrors? can you do both for two cases of beer?Beer
saracen Wrote:Max, talking of bling.... I have a billet stator cover on the way.... are they hard to fix? will you do it for a case of beer? and some sexy billet mirrors? can you do both for two cases of beer?Beer

No charge bloke, my next weekend off I'll do it for you, Not particularly difficult, you can always leave a bottle of jack daniels on the sinkinside Party-smiley-018.

Max, thats a deal, a bottle of JD for the cover and a bottle for the mirrors it is!! (will they fit in the hump for the ride over?). When is your next weekend off and how long do you estimate it will take (to fit the bits not drink the bottles of JD)?Coffee
saracen Wrote:Max, thats a deal, a bottle of JD for the cover and a bottle for the mirrors it is!! (will they fit in the hump for the ride over?). When is your next weekend off and how long do you estimate it will take (to fit the bits not drink the bottles of JD)?Coffee

Next week after Wednesdat mate. 0409445012 next week