Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
WSID this wednesday night as long as the weather is OK, look for out for a rusty old nail and a good looking red busa, that'll be simmo and me.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:WSID this wednesday night as long as the weather is OK, look for out for a rusty old nail and a good looking red busa, that'll be simmo and me.

Good looking red Busa Pi_thumbsup

Rusty old nail Confused... you may confuse people, because nails can be sharp! Simmo's as sharp as a cue ball!

Look for a good looking red busa and a 2 cent coin! Very Happy
LOL! Yeah cool guys! What time are ya headin down?
Try to be there before 5pm or its rush rush rush and you may miss a run!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Quote:rusty old nail and a good looking red busa, that'll be simmo and me.

Rusty old nail Confused... you may confuse people, because nails can be sharp! Simmo's as sharp as a cue ball!

Thinking Thinking Thinking Confused

Is it because Copper ones are faster 2fast4u TWO

you two are so dead Knuppel2
Hey everybody,

Anybody keen to catch up again this Thursday night??? We are enjoying being kid free and this week would probably rock up on two bikes. Kathy is into her 4th day riding, went out last night to take a practise run to work, was a bit scared of the highway but got out there, did it, and came back all the more confident for it.

It would still be a Suzuki conventionPi_thumbsup
Sorry. I'm out due to work, again!
Hi Pan,

No problem. Is it full moon Thursday night??? I hear it can get exciting in your line of work sometimes!!!
1hotbusa Wrote:Hi Pan,

No problem. Is it full moon Thursday night??? I hear it can get exciting in your line of work sometimes!!!

I don't know why Pan spent all those years at Uni - all he does is open a can of worms every 6 months or so Pi_tongue

Ruffy
Hey guys I was travelling through Sydney (the freeway into Sydney from Newcastle to be exact) yesterday on the way back from my hols and spotted a dark red / black Hayabusa with a pillion.

It was between about 5-6p.m. on Saturday 21/4.

Was it anyone from the club cause I acknowledged him / her with a bit of a thumbs up?

Tenacious.
tenacious Wrote:Hey guys I was travelling through Sydney (the freeway into Sydney from Newcastle to be exact) yesterday on the way back from my hols and spotted a dark red / black Hayabusa with a pillion.

Was it anyone from the club cause I acknowledged him / her with a bit of a thumbs up?

Tenacious.

Might have been Ruffy.... then again.... probably not.
Astrobusa Wrote:
tenacious Wrote:Hey guys I was travelling through Sydney (the freeway into Sydney from Newcastle to be exact) yesterday on the way back from my hols and spotted a dark red / black Hayabusa with a pillion.

Tenacious.

Might have been Ruffy.... then again.... probably not.

Nah Astro I would have recognised Ruffy and his bike because I remember what it looked like from when I stayed with him.

The guy looked like he was in his late twenties from what I saw, though I could be wrong.
Late 20's.

Bruce?
pan Wrote:Late 20's.

Bruce?

Born in the 20's would be Pan Lol2

but then again it would be hard not to miss His melon Pi_freak
At least now when Bruce sets Ned onto ya, you'll know why...
Knuppel2