Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Nothings changed, I never do get an invite.havent got enough credits owing to me.Lol3
weather
for this week

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecas...hbhhour=15

see ya there
See you there. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

I'm going Friday
Decide to rush around and go tonight.Terrible traction,then it sprinkled,then dried out.Did a 10.05 with a second gear startLol3Had to really walk it off the line and wriggle through first and second and was getting wheelspin in third and fourth.Yet..... i still managed a pb for mph and et for a wednesday night unprepped track.I had to work for it and almost went home in disgust,just one more go,just one more run lol.2nd last run of the night a 9.32@157.1mph and a 9.30@156.1mph. A 001 reaction and no prize money because there was less than 100 cars.SFun_kickingroin I was hoping that was gonna pay for a new tyre,back to work then i guess.No friday for me boys this time but i,ll be in for the next one.Coolsmiley
Got seven passes in Biker I didnt have traction problems but could only manage 10.4 best between wheel stands. Leigh

spamanglenn Wrote:Decide to rush around and go tonight.Terrible traction,then it sprinkled,then dried out.Did a 10.05 with a second gear startLol3Had to really walk it off the line and wriggle through first and second and was getting wheelspin in third and fourth.Yet..... i still managed a pb for mph and et for a wednesday night unprepped track.I had to work for it and almost went home in disgust,just one more go,just one more run lol.2nd last run of the night a 9.32@157.1mph and a 9.30@156.1mph. A 001 reaction and no prize money because there was less than 100 cars.SFun_kickingroin I was hoping that was gonna pay for a new tyre,back to work then i guess.No friday for me boys this time but i,ll be in for the next one.Coolsmiley

This is getting monotonous; congrats and wheres my aleTrophy
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
i'd be checking your entry form and then sending them your payment request. who cares if there's less than a 100 cars. they run the same comp in wa and it's not restrictive on numbers.

sounds like bullshit too me on the tracks behalf.

ask them to SHOW ME THE MONEY aka Jerry McGuire movie quote.
spamanglenn Wrote:Decide to rush around and go tonight.Terrible traction,then it sprinkled,then dried out.Did a 10.05 with a second gear startLol3Had to really walk it off the line and wriggle through first and second and was getting wheelspin in third and fourth.Yet..... i still managed a pb for mph and et for a wednesday night unprepped track.I had to work for it and almost went home in disgust,just one more go,just one more run lol.2nd last run of the night a 9.32@157.1mph and a 9.30@156.1mph. A 001 reaction and no prize money because there was less than 100 cars.SFun_kickingroin I was hoping that was gonna pay for a new tyre,back to work then i guess.No friday for me boys this time but i,ll be in for the next one.Coolsmiley

Awsome MPH Glenn!! Clap Thats 5 MPH more than my turbo running 7psi Clap
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Now to get it all down to the ground.The bike wriggled down the track like quicksilver last night.
Who is in for tomorrow night? Leigh

Guido, Glenn & I if the weather holds up Storm
Its bike night unless they forget us again Knuppel2
& Rob maybe on the blacksnail Pi_freak
simmo Wrote:& Rob maybe on the blacksnail Pi_freak

Quote from Guido,
you know hayabussa's eat blackbirds.

looks like it's starting all over again Icon_box_

it's cool, Coffee

always throw on the bottle, extension and a lock up clutch.

wonder how slow a 200 + hp black bird would really be ?

Coolsmiley
rctunesit Wrote:
simmo Wrote:& Rob maybe on the blacksnail Pi_freak

Quote from Guido,
you know hayabussa's eat blackbirds.

looks like it's starting all over again Wtf

it's cool, Coffee

i mean there is the all the good gear to go on the bluebird
if you guys start getting to me

Bluebird!!.....have you got hold of Donald Cambell's landspeed car!!!

so 155hp plus a 80hp shot of Nos, lock up clutch equals

Equals, Rob coming to my place to reminis about how we used to run on a Wednesday night!

Knuppel2