The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk.
Photobucket
I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
Photobucket
I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctorâ€s office was full of portraits by Picasso.
Photobucket
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
Photobucket
Weâ€ve begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet - so we bought a dog. Well, itâ€s cheaper, and you get more feet.
Photobucket
Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke?
Photobucket
Men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage - theyâ€ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.
Photobucket
My grandmother was a very tough woman. She buried three husbands. And two of them were just napping.
Photobucket
Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them. My mother cleans them.
Photobucket
Never play peekaboo with a child on a long plane trip. Thereâ€s no end to the game. Finally I grabbed him by the bib and said, “Look, itâ€s always gonna be me!”
Photobucket
I love being married. Itâ€s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life
Photobucket
Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. Thatâ€s how rich I want to be.
Photobucket
The word ‘aerobics†came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If weâ€re going to charge $10 an hour, we canâ€t call it Jumping up and down.
Photobucket
afternoon
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
bins go out tonight
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"