Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
REVIT13 Wrote:anyone got a loan busa available for the 1st wed in March.
May have to head over on business but would bring the leathers if the opportunity knocked and finally meet some of you and most likely watch your tail lights disappear.
If not i'm sure i could be a photographer for your wed night challenge.
Will know more by the end of the week. Cheers Ian.
I can put you up for the night or two Ian if out this way, don't know about the spare busa bit,
Wtf This thread is not rolling over Confused
Cool is now Fatman Pi_tongue
cheers guys i hope to know more this week. have meeting discussing sydney tommorrow.

are you racing each other this wed.

jedi vs darth vader?
Ian, Ive got a spare bed at my place 5 minutes from the track your welcome to stay as long as you want mate. My jaffa K8 is there for you to ride as well, it needs a run as Im off the road for the next little while.

Give me a call anytime on 0400 697 254
hope your ok bruce.

may just take you up on the offer but as per post will update site once i've finalised my meeting this week.

could be a big busa group hug in march.
how's the weather in march?
thinking of racing a couple of jetskis in the drainage gutters either side of the track,I,m about 2 wet days away from a burnout in the garage.StormPi_freak
spamanglenn Wrote:thinking of racing a couple of jetskis in the drainage gutters either side of the track,I,m about 2 wet days away from a burnout in the garage.StormPi_freak

Too late I started doing burnouts on my trailer on the weekend Pi_freak
For what it's worth, weather for cast for wednesday night.

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecas...hbhhour=15

see you there

Biker
rctunesit Wrote:For what it's worth, weather for cast for wednesday night.

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecas...hbhhour=15

see you there

Biker

Currently at 8:30AMMore Details

MistRealFeelÂ:18 °CTemp: 20 °C
Wednesday, Feb 18More Details/AccuPopâ„¢ Cloudy and humid with a couple of showers. Winds from the SW at 14 km/h.RealfeelÂ: 24 °CHigh: 24 °CWednesday Night, Feb 18More Details/AccuPopâ„¢ Cloudy, warm and humid. Winds from the SW at 4 km/h.

Maybe, Maybe not
Maybe we can bet on whether its on or not rather than whos quicker at the track.lol
You don,t see any gen1 tail lights rob because you stayed at home last week..Lol3
http://www.weatherzone.com.au/radar.jsp?...ye=1&lyf=1

May ge lucky
10 runs or so.traction iffy past the 60ft.had good seat time.Simmo cracked a 1.590 60ft.Pi_thumbsupMy best 60 was a 1.62.Still riding it like a sheila.
spamanglenn Wrote:9.34@154.8mph.A bit messy,need track time but a pb for a crappy wed night track. My previous best on a wed night was a 9.49@147mph with the stock engine with no polished rocker cover.

Too modest Glenn, a couple of 9.33's is another PB, and we all enjoy hearing a "well done dude, your shout". Trophy
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"