W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
(19-04-2011, 08:57pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We've already laughed about that, we did the whole lap in two weeks, this will be about the same amount of time. We will slide two track days in though...... and at least one night of sleep.

OH! And I want to camp on the Nullabor. We were planning to last time, but it was bloody cold!

P.S. Looks like we are getting serious!

Yes getting serious is an under statement you may need to do the Nullabor on the way back as I reckon you'll be way past there in daylight hrs..

Sound like you're going to have a lot of fun doing this trip.
We love a bad plan!!
(19-04-2011, 09:13pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We love a bad plan!!

What was that back tyre you had on again & can you still get them
Yes, my tyre choice was EXCELLENT. What was that drag tyre you had on last time? DIDN'T THAT WORK OUT WELL FOR YOU!!!

Pilot Road 2s, just listen to me this time.

Hey Rev, do you want us to take this chat somewhere else? I'm sure you don't want our planning waffle messing up your thread.
(19-04-2011, 09:42pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Yes, my tyre choice was EXCELLENT. What was that drag tyre you had on last time? DIDN'T THAT WORK OUT WELL FOR YOU!!!

Hey Rev, do you want us to take this chat somewhere else? I'm sure you don't want our planning waffle messing up your thread.

That's OK us guys here in WA can sit back and have a Lol3 Roll Lol2 at you guys planning your trip.

Simmo don't listen to her she doesn't know whats shes talking about Lol3 you want the Pilot Road 3...
Guys they have re-designed the Pilot Road 2 to give better grip and feel in the wet.

Cheers Rev004
free bump. will be in contact closer to the time
(19-04-2011, 10:13pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(19-04-2011, 09:42pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Yes, my tyre choice was EXCELLENT. What was that drag tyre you had on last time? DIDN'T THAT WORK OUT WELL FOR YOU!!!
That's OK us guys here in WA can sit back and have a Lol3 Roll Lol2 at you guys planning your trip.
Simmo don't listen to her she doesn't know whats shes talking about Lol3 you want the Pilot Road 3...
Guys they have re-designed the Pilot Road 2 to give better grip and feel in the wet.
Cheers Rev004

Cheers Ian Heidi always leads me astray Lol2
Just given you guys a chance - fitting the z750 with -1 sprocket on the front tomorrow...dont be whinging in November that I had an unfair advantage....
Still a 'definite maybe' Kev, but hopefully I'll know more in the next week or two and be able to confirm.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(05-05-2011, 10:46pm)hpm Wrote: Just given you guys a chance - fitting the z750 with -1 sprocket on the front tomorrow...dont be whinging in November that I had an unfair advantage....

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 You are a funny man 2fast4u
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Spoke to Dave (BMW) the other day and he's just working out which days he's coming on and Philthy on the Kwaka 1k, I'm sure he said he was in but it's hard with him as he is a man of few words. His missus said he was coming.
Hey I'm still in though. Fo Shor.
It's Getting Closer Party-smiley-018

Yes Confirmed - 35
People Interested But Not Confirmed -19
Maybes - 10

To all you guys and gals that are planning on coming Andcad, Monkeyfish, Roo Boy, Duc13 & me caught up last night so will put some info together and send it out to keep everyone in the loop.

At this stage it looks like we have the route pretty much sorted, as far as the ride group goes & corner marking we have worked out what we are doing there and most importantly accommodation is also sorted as well. We also have secured 2 support vehicles for the run thanks to Munkers and Axe and is certainly appreciated.

So whatch this space will get the update out in the next week.

Cheers Rev004

(13-05-2011, 10:56am)Rev004 Wrote: At this stage it looks like we have the root pretty much sorted,

Magic Kev, seeing as how I'll be on my own Lol3

Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(13-05-2011, 10:56am)Rev004 Wrote: It's Getting Closer Party-smiley-018

Yes Confirmed - 35
People Interested But Not Confirmed -19
Maybes - 10

To all you guys and gals that are planning on coming Andcad, Monkeyfish, Roo Boy, Duc13 & me caught up last night so will put some info together and send it out to keep everyone in the loop.

At this stage it looks like we have the route pretty much sorted, as far as the ride group goes & corner marking we have worked out what we are doing there and most importantly accommodation is also sorted as well. We also have secured 2 support vehicles for the run thanks to Munkers and Axe and is certainly appreciated.

Kev, can you stick up the exact dates again si I can stick in some annual leave. Still without bike at the moment but have my eye on one. Just need someone to buy my car.

So whatch this space will get the update out in the next week.

Cheers Rev004

That didn't work very well. Shows you how long since I've put up a post.

Anyway, stilll coming just haven't got a bike yet. Waiting for someone to buy my car.

Kev, can you post the exact dates again so I can put in for some annual leave.