The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
"Middle age is the time in life when, after pulling in your stomach, you look as if you ought to pull in your stomach."
When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always."
People say walking on water is a miracle, but to me walking peacefully on earth is the real miracle
Photobucket
"Procrastination gives you something to look forward to."
People seem to get nostalgic about a lot of things they weren't so crazy about the first time around.
Photobucket
"One of the most important things to remember about infant care is: don't change diapers in midstream."
People travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars.... and they pass by themselves without wondering.
Photobucket
Ever notice how irons have a setting for permanent press? I don't get it."
People who are often in a hurry imagine they are energetic, when in most cases they are simply inefficient.
Photobucket
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
People who do the world's real work don't usually wear neckties.
Photobucket
"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
People who have heard me sing, say I don't
Photobucket
"Marriage is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important."
People who love sausage and respect the law should never watch either of them being made.
Photobucket