The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow.
Photobucket
I don't know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. (Albert Einstein)
Photobucket
I don't know why no one ever thought to paste a label on the toilet-tissue spindle giving 1-2-3 directions for replacing the tissue on it. Then everyone in the house would know what Mama knows.(Erma Bombeck)
Photobucket
I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
Photobucket
I don't need music, lobster or wine.
Whenever your eyes look into mine;
The things I long for are simple and few:
A cup of coffee, a sandwich and you!
Photobucket
I don't need your attitude I have one of my own
Photobucket
I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains. (Anne Frank)
Photobucket
I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not. (Alan Smithee)
Photobucket
I don't understand Christianity, nor do I understand electricity, but I don't intend to sit in the dark until I do!
Photobucket
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. (Diane Ackerman)
Photobucket
I'd rather do something and fail than do nothing and succeed!
Photobucket
If a bird is flying for pleasure, it flies with the wind, but if it meets danger it turns and faces the wind, in order that it may rise higher. (Corrie Ten Boom)
Photobucket
If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut. (Albert Einstein)
Photobucket
If all else fails, read the directions.
Photobucket
If all the misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart. (Socrates)
Photobucket