Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
anyone in for next Wed?
I know it's early but hey, u got plenny o time to prep for it!
Lol Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>
Hey guys will be in Melbourne on 28th Feb, drinks will be had if anyone comes (Chloes or where ever you drink now, let me know) Will be there for a week for Superbikes. Be good to catch up with you all. <i></i>
I'll be there...... Was my first visit last week under the guidence of Demeester. Seems like a good way to spend Wed nights....... Nothing else to do.....

Bryan <i></i>
i'll be there on the 28th, good excuse since its my b'day (whooo) <i></i>
Big 21 Matt REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i>Edited by: ROD at: 5/2/07 3:29
</i>
What.... his 21st already <i></i>
Matt I'll bring you a bag of lollies, for your birthday on the 28th.
If your only 21 you've have had a pretty hard life,

<i></i>
no tez not 21, just rod stirrin the pot. sad thing is I look the way I do and im turnin 26

I used to kickbox and I've been hit in the face a lot <i></i>
To Melbourne and the Busa Club Louwia/ Bryan, Nice to meet you last week at Roy's

Cheers Tez <i></i>
Thanks Muther, I'll be there tomorrow night, just not sure what I'l be riding yet. Took the guys advice & have booked the Busa into Dynoverks for a touch up. Will be dropping it off Wed arvo & picking up a loaner. Don't know what he'll give me...... Probably a 125cc or something.......
B <i></i>
don't worry about the loaner bike, unlike most places it'll be either a 600 or a 750 streeftighter. <i></i>
sounds good. my mech in Bris used to pass out the 500's. i don't really mind. any wheels is better than no wheels.
B <i></i>
anyone off to roys 2nite what is the weather like in the big smoke REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
It's a bit cool here, but clear. Today was great riding weather, I really enjoyed it. there should be a few going tonight Rod. hope to see you there. <i></i>
No prob Muther i will be there cu about 8 REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>