Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Dee... where and what time ? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Yeh should have put that up to huh,

Krispy Kreams, 6.30pm

Donuts.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Oh cool.... but which one ? Please... let it be somewhere I don't need a passport for. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Penrith Near Panthers and the Big Gold M sign.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Settle with the unfounded accusations Astro . We are on topic (kind of)! Spa Man and I were at the last COFFEE MEETING and are continuing friendly discussions we have at COFFEE MEETINGS, which you would know if you were there! Glen and I are mates and I respect and listen to his views (even though I don't share them).

Quote:It wasn't me, I wasn't even here when it happened
Throwdown is the one off topic here (trouble maker ). We were talking about coffee at Penrith and he came in with the "going for a ride" idea, hence the accusations about coppers, etc.

We'll be at Penrith... if you want to drop by... it's about 30 minutes away from Andy's place, as he'll let you know... so shouldn't take you any longer...

<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 22/12/06 22:27
</i>
I,m not into groupies.Thats why i like pan.Respectfully having different views opens everyones eyes.Sounds like a description of my marriage. .A bit of shit stirring thrown in and you have a bit of a laugh when your too time poor to ride. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Excellent !

Lets group hug and move on then The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Blood and more blood i say..get out the broad swords.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Like your style Ray.... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
I may have to paint my bike another colour the word copper see to stir up trouble around here so what colour do you think Guys ???
See you Thursday I'll bring the boxing gloves (just joking)
Ps Copper Rules
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
to the nut house Don, we are all mates around here no matter what you read, what colour & year do you have, & where are you from.
ps Just becareful of that Pan Dude if you know what I mean
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Simmo, you're a boof-head!

Merry Christmas matey!

See ya on the 28th if you're free, or at WSID watching Leonard before then if you go... <i></i>
it looks like you fellers have your coffee night thursday i will try and make my return trip from brissie to stop over thursday in sydney THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
I'll be there. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
<i></i>
Cool Bruce back in the Big Smoke again
Cheers Robert