Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Im in . pizza <i></i>
Ray.... I'm not sure if I can get there, but if I do, theres no need to arrange grub for me. I used to love pizza.... but then I found out I was wheat, gluten and lactose intolerant. Kinda rules out pizza for this wog boy. (Yes... I'm full blood Sicilian, so I do qualify... only an insult of someone else says it !)

Two questions.... is there parking nearby so we can see our bikes... and what other kinda food do they serve ?

Oh... and why not set a dress standard for the night (for the bikes). How about - every busa that shows must have some tinsel on it ! Gotta get into the Christmas spirit !

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Parking out front,and u can have pasta if u want. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Thanks for the pizza and drinks Ray.

We had 4 bikes; in total 5.5 busa owners...

Kitmark
Kawa
Spa Man
Garry
Pan + 1/2

"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 12/12/06 21:14
</i>
I figured some of us WON'T be away on holidays... so how about we get together and talk about where we've been riding, where we are going to ride, etc???

Anyone in?

Let's see who is free and pick a venue closer to those that want to come along...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Hey Pan,

If it is close to us Len and I are in, by the 28th we will have heaps and heaps to tell about. He hehehehe.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Me too Penrith gets a big crowd
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Krispy Kreams at 6:30pm?
I'll be riding Christmas day. No one on the roads during the day, and even the Police don't really show until the evening. <i></i>
...if you still have your licence 3 days later, feel free to come and say hi. Not too far for you to travel to Krispy Kreams, is it? <i></i>
Pan are you punching the holes again for us
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
C'mon Pan, it's the season of good will. What copper is gonna book me at this time of the year, eh? They have families too, and have better things to do on Christmas day. I'm thinking of tearing up the M4 - that road just ask for it, although the M7 is pretty cheeking as well. WHO'S IN? LETS RRRROCK! <i></i>
All the coppers with a pulse have left the force.Only heartless cyborgs are left.They do not give a stuff,in fact they enjoy inflicting as much pain as they are able.It helps them feel better about themselves.Don,t give them the chance or they,ll jump at it. <i></i>
I hear your pain Spa Man, but I can't believe anyone in their right mind would totally agree with THAT sort of a generalisation!
Spoken like someone who hasn,t been booked in a while.I,m telling you pan,things have changed.None of us are perfect,and when and not if you get booked you will then believe me.Last time i heard 80 coppers a month are leaving the force because the pressure from above,zero tolerance.I spoke to a gaol warden the other day and in the last five years the gaols have become beyond full.6 in a 4 man cell etc.My brother fitted double bunkes to silverwater gaol to squeeze more in.Stick to track days and the drags or stay in a group if your riding fast on the road.Paying $600 a week for 6 months to get drivers so you can earn a living allows me to make generalisations.Ive payed enough to do so i reckon. <i></i>