Canberrans Sips Again
I'll find you somewhere. Will you be coming in along the Hume Highway from Sydney? I'll get you somewhere easy to find.
yes Heidi will be comming down the Hume from sydney i will keep my eye out on the way up if there a place not to far from cambera b4 sydney i will take there number down but it would be good to have a place in Cambera
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Madmax Wrote:The Canberra ang should thoroughly dominate the callender as we have most of the tallent, of course!:lol:Beer::lol: and the best looking bikes, and the quickest bikes of course! Black and purple, black and grey, The original and fastest copper to cap the argument!Clap

Max - Out of smilies:ausflag:

only one problem for you Max all photos for callender have to be sent to Vic :2funny:
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
There will be something on the way into to town that should be dead easy to find and cheap. I'll get you a couple of choices.
Great Heidi look forward to catching up again with all
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-ROD Wrote:Great Heidi look forward to catching up again with all

hey Busa-Rod keep us posted on your movements, my sis is moving out to Yass this w/end but I should be around long to drop in to any spannering session - actually be my inaugural, but then again I ride the most reliable K5, never needs any work Coolsmiley
Anyone want to sip this Thursday night? Meat eaters like it Red

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I should be there, the busa is now active again after my totally bizzare battery incident. Here's a brief of what happened!

Out on Cotter road doing some twisties, late in the afternoon.
Was doing some decent speed down a straight and the bike just cuts out completely! absolutely dead....lights off, the lot....i'm thinking...wtf is going on here...thinking a flat battery. Got off & tried to see what was going on ...nothing....can't see anything although I smell that familiar battery acid smell....

Anyway, lol, few seconds later it bursts into a small flame under the seat and I started mouthing a few expletives...

Turns out A spanner under my hump, which was sitting in a tool pouch with a small hole had slipped out of the pouch and through a small gap under the hump down into the battery compartment area under the seat, and managed to lodge itself perfectly connecting the + positive and - Negative terminals of the battery!

Oh well..Max came out and saved the day or night rather but what a bloody bizzare thing...Lesson learned, don't leave loose tools under the hump!!!
GET FU@CKED!  Now THAT'S exciting!  The worst I ever get out there is a nasty stone chip.  Lucky you had mobile range
It was fun trying to keep Josh in sight after ferrying our Busa battery out, followed him home, had to try to keep up, didn't know where the young bloke dossed down, His beloved Ria (sp?) must have been turning the Barina inside out as she drove in about a minute after we got in.

Good rescue, I don't think i have driven a car down the Cotter road for about 20 years.

Madmax Wrote:Anyone want to sip this Thursday night? Meat eaters like it Red

Have to leave u guys to it this week, sis is moving to Yass this week, and got the thrifty rental truck from 3pm today so straight down to Tuggers after work to help out.
We'll be there mate. 7.00pm at Zeff's

Working this Thursday night guys.

Damn, will have to catch up on the weekend or something then. All this wet weather sucks :-(
Finish this set of nights Friday morning and have 6 days off young fellow, got something you want done? Shooting Saturday morning possibly doing a ride Sunday with a couple of slow old Hardleys, if they'll start. These are the Hardleys that did "134 kilometers an hour" Heidi.:lol: