Canberrans Sips Again
I have taken the night off work to take Mary and the ankle biters to see Verakai - Circus Soliel (sp?) tomorrow evening mate. If we get out I'll front over to see if anypone managed to get there.

Cheers and have a happy Easter Canberrans - I'm available for a spannering session at my place if anyone has shit to get done.

Cheers

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi Max,

Thanks for organising the rear nut for me. When I return in May we'll have a spannering session to fit it and hopefully my iron full floaters.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Glad you're getting them old boy, there is nothing as good as the Brake techs. And easy to fit.

Cheers.

Hi Canberrans,
this Thursday night, beer, bikes and bullshit at Zeff's, 7.pm sharp. Anyone interested?

YUP!

If my batteries are flat then obviously I have too much time on my hands.

:rolleyes:
DUDES!

A friend of mine is a professional photographer and has agreed to come out with us and take some high quality images for the callendar. I thought a couple at major landmarks (OPH, AWM, etc) then out to the Cotter. We'll find a couple of fast corners and test her shutter speed.

Let's pick at date at bikenite.
Will be around at Zeff's again. Heidi, that photography stuff sounds fantastic, i'll definately have to make it....can't do the shots without a good old copper in there! Hopefully i'll have some nice new tyres on the bike by thursday.

See everyone there Coolsmiley
copperjosh Wrote:Will be around at Zeff's again. Heidi, that photography stuff sounds fantastic, i'll definately have to make it....can't do the shots without a good old copper in there! Hopefully i'll have some nice new tyres on the bike by thursday.

See everyone there Coolsmiley

Haha! U better, you're were down to the canvass leaving Queanbeyan Scary

Heidi, sounds good about the photos. If it doesn't eventuate, I've got some half-decent kit and may even be able to work out how to use it to snap a piccie or two.
The Canberra ang should thoroughly dominate the callender as we have most of the tallent, of course!:lol:Beer::lol: and the best looking bikes, and the quickest bikes of course! Black and purple, black and grey, The original and fastest copper to cap the argument!Clap

Max - Out of smilies:ausflag:
I will be a no-show tonite...client meeting @ 7pm...
Ok ACT Members i will be in cambera on the Sat 2nd June if you want to organise a spanner sesion and BBQ lunch i will be leaving Qld Friday mornig ariving ACT sat morning early book in some where for couple of hours nap i will be in car so if you think of anything you plan to do that may need special tool let me no and i will bring if i have .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Do you need somewhere to sleep? I have a big house packed with animals, I'm sure I could clear you a corner if you'd like.

HEIDI xxx
probely comming in to cambera a bit early for you Heidi so will be hopeing to find 24hr place but thanks
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Good point, I'm not at my best first thing.
if you can let me no of any good 24hr places that would be good probely get in to cambera 2-3am
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com