Astor Metal Finishes Chrome Plating in Sydney
Quote:(You know they won't let her do the course on the Busa, don't you?)

Ah but Pan to see the looks on thier faces :2funny:
Hi there,

Have put in some parts myself. I have sent;

Clutch Cover.
Front Sprocket Cover
Top Triple Tree cover
Rear Pillion Grab Rail.

I have asked for a fairly quick turnaround so I can go on a ride with Kathy for 9th June. (She is off with GRO)

That leaves the front and rear pegs, alternator cover, bar end weights, sidestand, and that's about it. May do them later in the year.
Hi there,

Got the parts back, and they did a really good job. I was able to bolt them back on and it all looks good.

Also cut out the appropriate notches to fit the rear seat hump onto the bike with the grab rail in place. Was also thinking of doing the rear seat hump mod, I may still do this as there is a fair bit of space in the thing.

Only one more set to do now, which is as follows;
  • Pillion peg mounts.
  • Alternator cover.
  • Footpeg mounts.
  • Sidestand.
  • Bar End Weights.
We want pics...
We want pics...
We want pics...
Question time.

What is the status of the parts. I passed them on to Loverustler as I was told by Bruce that he was going to sell his bike if he did not get to bling it. Are the parts finished with yet.

I need the peg mounts, alternator cover, and sidestand to finish, and do not want to take my bike off the road again.
1hotbusa Wrote:Question time.

What is the status of the parts. I passed them on to Loverustler as I was told by Bruce that he was going to sell his bike if he did not get to bling it. Are the parts finished with yet.

I need the peg mounts, alternator cover, and sidestand to finish, and do not want to take my bike off the road again.

Sell his bike??????

PM Mark and see where he's up to.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:
1hotbusa Wrote:Question time.

Sell his bike??????

PM Mark and see where he's up to.

I think more accurate would be that he was thinking of selling his bike before getting the bling done. Will PM.
Have you guys tried this guy?
DEREK MARSHALL METAL POLISHING
Hervey Bay QLD
dmpolishing@yahoo.com
He does chrome , copper, nickle and gold plateing as well
Mr Bling Wrote:Have you guys tried this guy?
Hervey Bay QLD
dmpolishing@yahoo.com

Bit far away for us Sydneysiders. There were a few electroplaters evaluated before we went with Astor. He is also on the way from work now so it's eaaaasy!
1hotbusa Wrote:
Mr Bling Wrote:Have you guys tried this guy?
Hervey Bay QLD
dmpolishing@yahoo.com

Bit far away for us Sydneysiders. There were a few electroplaters evaluated before we went with Astor. He is also on the way from work now so it's eaaaasy!
You Sydney boys have it to good sometimes,Astor does do a good job,(cant believe I said that) but QLDers have Derek, put the word out, good work all done by a fellow rider who shares the same passion.
Ping who has the parts now, I'm gearing to start up again on Engine covers & stuff Party-smiley-018
Will they fit an 08?
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Will they fit an 08?

Engine cover parts will
PING Mark Loverstler!!!!

I think Mark's had the parts for quite a long time. I think 1Hot's got the bad end of the deal, hasn't he?

We all put in money for these parts. I'd like to know what's going on and I'd like to know NOW!!! (not just wait around for another 6 months without a reply)

So, who knows what's up...? Is it Loverustler or am I pointing the finger recklessly?

If it isn't, it would be nice of Mark to respond. He seems to occasionally respond in other track day and ride day threads, so he must know by now that this is going on!!!

Confused
Anyone know a good Chrome place in VIC? I want a purple chrome...