Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May
(11-05-2010, 09:51pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 09:39pm)simmo Wrote: You lot are making me jealous I may have to swap track next
year, Heidi you were lucky a helmet wasn't handy when I jumped on your beast Nerd Coolrasta

Simmo you ride like a rocket on the road and would go nuts on the track. Just do it mate. I'm booking in for June 12th come down and ride one of the Aprillia's or the 1441 you will never look backScary.

Talk to you about it on Friday.

Cheers ok, but I have been know to fall off in a straight line Pi_freak
(11-05-2010, 10:00pm)simmo Wrote: Cheers ok, but I have been know to fall off in a straight line Pi_freak

Yep I have noticed.Lol3 Also noticed that you only fall off at the start so if you can get out of the pits you'll be fine.
(11-05-2010, 10:05pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 10:00pm)simmo Wrote: Cheers ok, but I have been know to fall off in a straight line Pi_freak

Yep I have noticed.Lol3 Also noticed that you only fall off at the start so if you can get out of the pits you'll be fine.

Narr last one was half track on the back wheel at 160kph I'll show you the Video on Friday night & you want to loan me a bike Idiot2
Looks like a good shake down run Bruce so your good for the 12th June what group are you in I will need some one to follow around the back of the trackRollRollRoll
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Really? You coming on the 12th?
(13-05-2010, 05:57am)Driller Wrote: Looks like a good shake down run Bruce so your good for the 12th June what group are you in I will need some one to follow around the back of the trackRollRollRoll

Mark,
I'm booked in for the double Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th of June. All I coud get was slow group tho the rest were wait list only. Hopefully they will be able to move me up during the day.

Do you want somewhere to stay???
yeah pan i will be there along with some other RAT members from up here
thanks for the accommodation offer as usual Bruce but we will be doing the early start from home and late finishPi_freak

Bruce if you want to increase your chances of moving up a group ask them to put you on the list straight away the way they tumble out there you should be up a group by the third session

Here's my new scooter

Is that a CBR?
Here's a better pic 05 Blade hope Bruce can show me the fastest way around EC

How's the pic's going BruceCoolsmiley