Canberrans Sips Again
THursday night Canberra revellers?

7pm at Zefferelli's.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
hey Max just wanted to say it was good to see your big smiling face again at Jindy.

If I ever need a minder for my djing u r number one on my list! lol

Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography<i>Edited by: Djpete&nbsp; at: 12/3/07 16:58
</i>
DJ, You are a silver tongued devil! . It was great to see everyone again, Jindy just does it to us doesn't it. drink piss, have a great time and get sober enough to make the ride home. Already looking forward to this years Jindy!

'twould be my honour to serve.

<i></i>
This Thurs is good for me. <i></i>
Sorry Guys,

Wont be able to make it. I have a previous engagement at a bar in Alice.

Enjoy yourselves. <i></i>
I'm in <i></i>
Hey Busdriver,
I hope you're doing a heap of overtime so you can get some bling on your baby!

We'll have one for you Thursday night old boy.

<i></i>
Father-in-law still can't ride his new toy...lost the keys at a Maccas somewhere between trailoring from Windsor to ACT ...maybe he just needs a little more time to conquer his intimidation & ponder just what he got himself into.

Suffice to say 'lil step up from his last ride some years ago, but I let him tell the story if/when he gets around to joining social sips. <i></i>
This Thursday night at Zeff's guys?  Anybody interested?

Max:smiley:Hayabusabusa::smiley:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm definately up for another round at Zeff's. Coolsmiley

Btw, Max, the bike is running like a charm, everything feels much better, especially the shifting!!!

Are you gonna be home on monday or are you working? was gonna come round and fix up the rest of that issue with the video card, I also need to get your gloves back to you! :lol: oh and if you wanted to play a few rounds of call of duty or something. Anyway, let me know mate, i'll probably just be bumming around tomorrow.

Josh
Zeff's Thurs...I'll be there, hopefully I can persuade another new member for the Canberra chapter too this week.
copperjosh Wrote:I'm definately up for another round at Zeff's. Coolsmiley

Btw, Max, the bike is running like a charm, everything feels much better, especially the shifting!!!

Are you gonna be home on monday or are you working? was gonna come round and fix up the rest of that issue with the video card, I also need to get your gloves back to you! :lol: oh and if you wanted to play a few rounds of call of duty or something. Anyway, let me know mate, i'll probably just be bumming around tomorrow.

Josh

Hi Josh,
working nights mate - 12 hour shifts. Don't worry about the gloves, no rush.
I finish Wednesday morning and will be getting up sometime after 1pm. I don't go back to work until Monday and will be doing Zeff's Thursday night.
If you want to come over and get the video thing done, I'll get your throttle bodies balanced. I'll need the paddock stand bolts back to get my chain lubed too, we forgot to change them back when we got you mobile the other night Rollshit happens.

Give me a yell bloke - 0409445012 anytime after 6.pm Tuesday night.

Cheers,

So what happened to the bronze/copper Josh...you forget to put oil innit or sumthing?!
So 7.pm at Zeff's for the usual bikes, beers, babes (yeah right) Toyboys -for Heidi -she's got more likelyhood of a boy than we ever did, apart from Dantheman of course - he and his "boy magnets" - and copious quantities of bullshit too!Lol2Lol2

If it's raining enjoys yourselves, I only do rain when it's unavoidable!Pi_tongue

Sorry, I've been in The Cave for a couple of days, do we mean tonight?