Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Onya Matt.my daughter has got her good looks from ME. Rod, when that drunk came up to your bike, He was up to no good coz his girl gave him a bit of a warning....When you reached out to stop him. i thought you were going to shake his hand . <i></i>
ah, thats what I thought mr Baldy sir.

I was going to quote somethiing Pete (FF1) said a while back about how could something so lovley come from something so... but I reconsidered as it wasn't very nice <i></i>
Yeah, i remember what FF1 said. .... What a pisser. But i just worked it out....Just wait till i find out WHO her real father is. <i></i>
I think I'll leave it there before I get myself into trouble... <i></i>
ME TOO <i></i>
Hey Rod, I think I found what you are looking for..

Best set of bmx sponge grips i have come across so far!

These could be used on the bike and for other purposes
<i>Edited by: AzaVic at: 7/12/06 22:52
</i>
trust you!! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
the words FOAM GRIPS are now baned from any post on this forum
Baldy i do appolagise for the mix up please pass on my appoligies to your daughter i think i realy did hit my head hard last week when i came off .

and i did shake the mans hand to show no hard fealings the reason i went for him was not because i thought he was going for the bike at first i thought he was going to grab someone on the butt and it wasent baldy.

we will have to make it a big one in two weeks the wed befour xmas pleanty of notice for everyone. THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i>Edited by: HAYABUSA ROD at: 7/12/06 23:55
</i>
Dont expect me to provide the entertainment next week.
The Phantom is back<i></i>
Not even funny Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
I think I will settle for you to do a nudie run through Fitzroy Street Rod Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte<i></i>
Well, a nudie hobble at the moment anyhow <i></i>
yes mr Rocket watching you go down affected me more than comming off my self last week my stomach just droped as i was watching in slow motion glad your ok and can have a bit of laugh about it THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
same goes here Rod

but very glad ya ok ;) hope that hip gets better soon "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
Sorry to hear rocket
i hope your okay

<i></i>